Donald Trump 2020

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I don't either. It's common knowledge that Trump being at these briefings are killing his polling numbers. I want him there all the time.

As much as I hate hearing about all the stupid shit he says, I gotta go with this. He's shooting himself in the foot. Don't stop him

Reactions: soundforbjt

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I havent seen it in P&N yet but Donald gets to keep his war time powers.
Apparently the House made a bill and passed it which would have limited his war time powers.
Donald hit it with a Veto, obviously, and the senate supported him, obviously.

I'd post the news link but news sites these days are a pain in my butt.

Feb 4, 2009
I havent seen it in P&N yet but Donald gets to keep his war time powers.
Apparently the House made a bill and passed it which would have limited his war time powers.
Donald hit it with a Veto, obviously, and the senate supported him, obviously.

I'd post the news link but news sites these days are a pain in my butt.

Meh in our current environment I don’t think it is weird the President wants to hold on to that power.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Is Trump talking up his black unemployment number this morning? 16.7% is twice as biggly as the rate when Obama left office and only 0.1% shy of Obama's all time high. One has to go back to Reagan's first term to substantially beat Trump's achievement here.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Is Trump talking up his black unemployment number this morning? 16.7% is twice as biggly as the rate when Obama left office and only 0.1% shy of Obama's all time high. One has to go back to Reagan's first term to substantially beat Trump's achievement here.

Trump is already blaming Obama for medical tests that literally did not exist when he was president so I presume he'll blame Obama for a new black unemployment high that is his fault.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oh man the small boy pants on this "man" ... Hahahahahahahhahahahaah
Rent free. Not like anyone would wanna stay there of course. Still. Rent free.
This guy is so easy to troll, I dont understand why more is not doing it.

Finally!

"The Lincoln Project"

Now dial it up a factor 1000.

Reactions: hal2kilo

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Probably true.
Howard Stern Tells Trump Voters What The President Really Thinks Of Them

"“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most love him the most,” Stern said on his SiriusXM
radio show, according to the New York Daily News. "

"“He wouldn’t even let them in a fucking hotel. He’d be disgusted by them,” Stern said, then challenged Trump
supporters to visit the president’s most famous property to see for themselves. "

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Hmm could Stern’s words actually have an impact there?

yeah, so watch how quickly a percentage of lifelong, dedicated Stern fans suddenly abandon him as a "New York Elitist" for saying such mean things about Hair Fuhrer--you know, a guy that Stern actually knows very well and can speak from experience, and that none of those cow fuckers know and ever will know at all.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Hell, I've never like him. But I like him better now. I lived in Groton CT from 80 to 86 where you could pick up the New York AM stations. His early years. He'd come on and say horrible things to his aid (not Robin) at the time. Her last name was somethin line Donna Veducci and he would call her Donna deuce bag. And she obviously did not like it. And I did not find much of anything he thought was funny was much above bathroom humor. But, he evolved, I guess.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Hell, I've never like him. But I like him better now. I lived in Groton CT from 80 to 86 where you could pick up the New York AM stations. His early years. He'd come on and say horrible things to his aid (not Robin) at the time. Her last name was somethin line Donna Veducci and he would call her Donna deuce bag. And she obviously did not like it. And I did not find much of anything he thought was funny was much above bathroom humor. But, he evolved, I guess.
Umm, yes, he's evolved since 1980. Congrats on joining the world.

I kid, I kid!
But seriously the guy may have been nasty his whole life but at least recently he's been providing insight into American political culture and he shouldnt be ignored just cuz he's a shock jock.
Ditto Joe Rogan. Huge asshole, but not always wrong.
In fact its the assholes who are usually straight with you. The alleged Nice Guys are almost always pushing a secret agenda.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Friendly reminder Ajit Pai is Donalds personal little pet and doesn't actually give a fuck about freedom of speech.

Also a reminder that in 2017 Donald repealed a bunch of FCC regulations and the end result is ISP's can now track and log your data.

Status
Not open for further replies.