Donald Trump 2020

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2009
holy shit he probably takes 50 minute steamers on the can every night, just raging over this again and again. lol. just imagine how fucking true that is. the fat fuck child bitch. raging that he can't get a single slice of that. (oh, he's going to try and extract from that industry via mafia shit getting into the publishing industry and starting some graft, but that shit will get back to him so fast. ...and he's stupid enough to be doing that right now, tbh.)

he has said he flushes 10-15 times

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Jan 25, 2011
Interesting that a proposal that the Palestinians had absolutely no part in and have already rejected completely is being touted so hard by the indicted Prime Minister and the Impeached President.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Donald Trump And Ivanka Whine About Scathing Don Lemon Segment

"Damn those meanies. Making fun of me and mike".

Rick Wilson, a Republican strategist, rips donnie two scoops, and the orange man goes after Don Lemon. Calls Lemon, again, the dumbest man on TV"
"Wilson also joked that Pompeo surely “knows deep in his heart that Donald Trump couldn’t find Ukraine on a map if you had the letter ‘U’ and a picture of an actual crane on a map.”

Watch the video, its 7 minutes, but if you just want the hilarity, it starts around 3:00.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Interesting that a proposal that the Palestinians had absolutely no part in and have already rejected completely is being touted so hard by the indicted Prime Minister and the Impeached President.

This looks like just something to wave as evidence of work, heading into the election. But it doesn't have any more value than that.

It makes me long for the reasonableness and comparative success of Trump's infrastructure week.

Plus..The Knesset is facing it’s third election in a year. Right now, it couldn’t approve a ham sandwich. Similarly, Netanyahu is looking likely to go away, so any sort of arrangement with them is going to be hypothetical until he's back on firm ground or someone else has replaced him.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Trump is currently in Wildwood, NJ. My home city.

It's bigly right now guys. Half the people there are drunk. Whose ready for 4 more years? lolz...

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Look how unreasonable the Arabs are being, rejecting our good good plan. They just aren’t interested in peace. No reason to stop settlement construction now.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Looks like Team Trump is literally trying to buy the minority vote.

Interesting. Over the past few years, I’ve noticed that many of the Trump followers/trolls/bots on Twitter claim that they are receiving free BitCoin from Trump or the Trump Campaign. Lately these same accounts are sharing a tweet about free BTC from Elon Musk immediately after any other Tweet (I thought it was a sign these accounts were hacked or had some malware creating these spam tweets.) Will grab a screenshot if I can.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Interesting. Over the past few years, I’ve noticed that many of the Trump followers/trolls/bots on Twitter claim that they are receiving free BitCoin from Trump or the Trump Campaign. Lately these same accounts are sharing a tweet about free BTC from Elon Musk immediately after any other Tweet (I thought it was a sign these accounts were hacked or had some malware creating these spam tweets.) Will grab a screenshot if I can.
Those are just scammers preying on innate gullibility of Trump supporters.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Stolen from the internets:
ALL THE WITNESSES: Ok, we all agree. This is what happened.

REPUBLICANS: None of you were in the room!

BOLTON: *raises hand* Well I was in the...

REPUBLICANS: Who asked you?! Shut up! You’re a liberal pawn!

BOLTON: Um... I’m actually I’m a lifelong Republican and I was literally Trump’s national security advi...

REPUBLICANS: Shut your mustache! Somebody bring back the first national security advisor.

FLYNN: *in orange jumpsuit* Hey sorry guys I’m in jail lol.

REPUBLICANS: What? Why?

FLYNN: For lying to the FBI about the Russia investigation.

REPUBLICANS: Well what idiot told you to do that?!

FLYNN: The Pres...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! No one believes either of you!

KELLY: *raises hand* I believe them. And I was Trump’s Chief of sta...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! Let’s talk to the real chief of staff. Who is he?

MULVANEY: *raises hand* It’s me.

REPUBLICANS: Shit. Never mind.

PARNAS: *raises hand* I was also in the room. In fact, here’s a cell phone video of the President saying that...

REPUBLICANS: Wait what?! How in hell did you sneak a cell phone into a meeting with the President?

PARNAS: It was easy I just walked right in and...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! You’re a criminal!

PARNAS: Correct. And I just walked right into...

TRUMP: I don’t know him.

PARNAS: And here’s 500 pictures of me with the President because we’re besties.

REPUBLICANS: Wait... What idiot introduced you to the President??

PARNAS: His personal lawyer.

REPUBLICANS: Cohen??

COHEN: *also in orange jumpsuit* Hey no sorry guys I’m in jail too.

REPUBLICANS: Why?

COHEN: For campaign finance violations.

REPUBLICANS: Who’s campaign?

COHEN: The Pres...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up!

PARNAS: It was Giuliani.

YOVANOVITCH: Giuliani! That’s the guy who had me fired from my job!

REPUBLICANS: Who are you??

YOVANOVITCH: I was the ambassador to Ukraine.

REPUBLICANS: Wait, you had her fired? Do you work for the government??

GIULIANI: Nope.

REPUBLICANS: Well who is the ambassador to the European Union??

SONDLAND: *raises hand* Me. I was also in the roo...

REPUBLICANS: F@$&!!!

PUTIN: *rubs his bare chest*

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump's friends handing out cash to black voters

And I've been told over and over that it's the Democrats that give free stuff to black people in exchange for votes? Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.