Donald Trump 2020

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
this meme is president:

17ac484aa3f8cd965dcae16bb7930a8bd0fceefdad8cea8dec35086fe3dd467d.jpg

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
inaugural committee sued by DC AG for violating its non-profit status for handing trump hotel $1,000,000+

During the lead-up to Trump’s January 2017 inauguration, the committee booked the hotel ballroom for $175,000 a day, plus more than $300,000 in food and beverage costs, over the objections of its own event planner.
The committee was formed to organize the events around the inauguration, but Racine alleges it instead “abandoned this purpose and violated District law when it wasted approximately $1 million of charitable funds in overpayment for the use of event space at the Trump hotel.”

“These charges were unreasonable and improperly served to enrich” Trump’s business, the complaint reads. He alleges that Trump and his daughter, Ivanka Trump, were likely aware of the charges, based on documents Racine subpoenaed from the committee and the Trump Organization.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Trump must be nearly bursting in flames today as the U.S. Navy today named a future aircraft carrier after Doris Miller, a black man who was a ship's cook and not even allowed to operate weapons at the time. He became a hero because of his actions on December 7, 1941 during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Navy honors Doris Miller

I'm sure Trump probably thinks it should be named after him, just like his likeness should be on the twenty dollar bill instead of Harriet Tubman. Trump's base is also no doubt enraged over this. Maybe they can direct their anger towards Trump as in how the hell could our MAWA President allow this shit to happen.

Nah, he isn’t “bursting in flames”, he’s more like “Pearl Who?”

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump Shrugs Off U.S. Soldiers' Injuries From Iran Attack: 'They Had Headaches'

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday downplayed the injuries suffered by U.S. soldiers during Iran’s
attack on a military base in Iraq earlier this month, suggesting he doesn’t consider traumatic brain injuries to be “very serious.” "

Probably because he calls them dopes and babies, and he wouldn't go to war with them.
Effing moron.

This needs to be part of a campaign ad for TV for the Dems. It shows his real contempt
for our servicewomen and servicemen.

Remember to vote folks in November. Our nation depends on it.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Trump Shrugs Off U.S. Soldiers' Injuries From Iran Attack: 'They Had Headaches'

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday downplayed the injuries suffered by U.S. soldiers during Iran’s
attack on a military base in Iraq earlier this month, suggesting he doesn’t consider traumatic brain injuries to be “very serious.” "

Probably because he calls them dopes and babies, and he wouldn't go to war with them.
Effing moron.

This needs to be part of a campaign ad for TV for the Dems. It shows his real contempt
for our servicewomen and servicemen.

Remember to vote folks in November. Our nation depends on it.

He loves our vets!
To be fair, Trump doesn't really acknowledge his brain injuries either.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
To hell with protecting the whistle blower... we need to protect the inventor of the wheel

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Trump on Elon Musk...

Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump - "Well, you have to give him credit,” the president said. “He's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets, and he does good at rockets too, by the way."

Lol...You know, more and more everyday, you realize how much Trump speaks like a Pakled.

Trump on tanning and his makeup: - "I look for things. Things that make me glow".

Trump addressing his bucket of KFC: - "make me strong!"

Trump, bored in a Cabinet meeting, picturing the omelet and bacon station at Mar-a-lago: - "I am far from home".

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The State Department is cracking down on "birth tourism" by requiring women “observed to have a body size/shape resembling a pregnant lady" to take a pregnancy test. I'm sure a lot of overweight women are gonna be happy with that decision.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...pregnant-women

Somebody should contact Trump's Christian supporters and tell them that by placing a special penalty on pregnancy, the Trump administration is encouraging women to have abortions.

Lol at the rationalization:

"...intended to address the national security and law enforcement risks associated with birth tourism..."

'Cause sometimes those babies, y'know, come out wearing suicide vests.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
...something tells me that you can't force women to take pregnancy tests, but what do I know? I don't support boldly fascist people like the GOP. Maybe this is what they think is normal? Watch how they justify it.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
A Canadian man is being denied entry into the US because he shares the same last name with a dead Iranian general

Lol...sometimes when approaching the U.S. you have to ask "can I come near?" and answer all their questions, because there are soleimani things that you can tell them, there are soleimani things they need to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Trump on Elon Musk...

Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.

wow, it's readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.