Donald Trump 2020

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
All of Congress and Admin have been doing souvenir pens for all of these bills, forever. It's not just about impeachment.

This isn't "bothsides."

It's just...a tradition thing. stop whining about everyfucking thing that you see. should help your BP.

The way i look at s0me0nesmind1 comments..

he made it bothsides while complaining about how people make it bothsides..

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump reportedly doesn't know what happened at Pearl Harbor

From a book A Very Stable Genius, written by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig

"
when he visited Pearl Harbor in Hawaii for a private tour of the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial alongside his former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general.
"Hey, John, what's this all about?" Trump reportedly asked Kelly. "What's this a tour of?""

"The authors wrote, per an excerpt in the Post, that Trump did seem to understand Pearl Harbor was significant, but was light on the details. He reportedly appeared to think he was visiting the site of a historic battle "

WTF? He doesn't know that was the event that got us into WW2?

Commander small hands, is continuing to show that he's the dumbest student, this Professor at Wharton ever had.
Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.”
I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”

He read about Pearl Harbor in 2 Corinthians but forgot it.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Just wondering....
Have plans already begun for the massive nationwide election day protest, or should I say the November 4th nationwide protests?
And for the even larger nationwide protest on January 20 2021, the day Trump assumes his second term?
Will Donald and Melania walk down Pennsylvania Avenue during the inauguration parade, or will protestors force the Trump's back into the presidential limo as in 2017?
And, what are the top ten foreign countries to flee to after November 2020?
Which countries are the most American immigrant friendly, and most affordable?
And, just how hard is it to learn Portuguese? Just enough to get by. that is.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oh man the small boy pants on this "man" ... Hahahahahahahhahahahaah
Rent free. Not like anyone would wanna stay there of course. Still. Rent free.
This guy is so easy to troll, I dont understand why more is not doing it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I have resolved to be more forgiving of the Donald in 2020, and less critical.

Finally realized I have absolutely no control over politics and voting is simply not enough. Theres no point in me getting angry every day. Yes, he's a piece of shit, but theres lots of shitheads in the world and I cant stop that.
Better to look after myself and the few things I can control.
Fewer headaches, probably extend my lifespan.

I understand what you're saying. I think it's easy to not get angry of trump specifically, but hard not to get frustrated with your fellow Americans who say one thing and do another.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Looks like at the least the 4th,5th, ever changing reason, for attacking Soleimani at a fundraiser
in Fl on Friday night.
Trump’s Latest Reason For Soleimani Hit: He Was Talking ‘S**t’ About America

"He was “saying bad things about our country,” Trump told donors. “How much of this s**t do we have to listen to?” "

I wonder if he's going to attack any of our allies because they talk shit about the US and cheeto.

Effing moron.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump: ‘I Should Never Have Done That F-cking Vaping Thing’

He's only sorry because wanting to ban vaping products was going to cost him votes.
He ended up backing off and just went for the flavored vaping liquids.

Here he is folks, a man of principle. Folded like a cheap suit. Just like when he
wanted to get behind some gun legislation after the last two massacres, but Wayne La Pierre gave him a phone call.

You can always count on cheeto's cowardice.

Reactions: Jaskalas

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Reactions: snoopy7548

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Jesus christ... what a nutjob!..Tell me he isn't on something

Plus...someone should inform him that he's been impeached.

Well what I wonder is if there are enough biased coffin dodgers who love dictatorial styles to vote forhim again.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
“Hey everyone, today we celebrate THREE YEARS of my awesome Presidency! Oh, it also happens to be MLK Day—how appropriate because *I* did so much good for African Americans!”

Lol...Whenever he wants to pretend that he has support among African-Americans, he trots out the black unemployment rate.

Similarly, whenever he tries to pretend that he cares about climate change he talks about how much he loves clean air and clean water.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Trump must be nearly bursting in flames today as the U.S. Navy today named a future aircraft carrier after Doris Miller, a black man who was a ship's cook and not even allowed to operate weapons at the time. He became a hero because of his actions on December 7, 1941 during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Navy honors Doris Miller

I'm sure Trump probably thinks it should be named after him, just like his likeness should be on the twenty dollar bill instead of Harriet Tubman. Trump's base is also no doubt enraged over this. Maybe they can direct their anger towards Trump as in how the hell could our MAWA President allow this shit to happen.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm thinking this is what Trump is feeling at this very moment.

Sucks to be him. May he someday have the privilege of living on the taxpayer's dime behind bars.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump must be nearly bursting in flames today as the U.S. Navy today named a future aircraft carrier after Doris Miller, a black man who was a ship's cook and not even allowed to operate weapons at the time. He became a hero because of his actions on December 7, 1941 during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Navy honors Doris Miller

I'm sure Trump probably thinks it should be named after him, just like his likeness should be on the twenty dollar bill instead of Harriet Tubman. Trump's base is also no doubt enraged over this. Maybe they can direct their anger towards Trump as in how the hell could our MAWA President allow this shit to happen.

Just think how convicted felon Trump gonna feel when he finds out in the near future that the next CVN is going to be named after a guy named Barry Obama and his forfeited Tower in New York and his golf course resorts are being auctioned off to a non-profit foundation run by the Clintons and the Bidens. AND his ex-wife Melania had managed to acquire every other asset Trump had stashed all over the planet along with full parental possession of Barron.

His kids and his Russian oligarch bankers holding his loan notes? Karma being the universal equalizer as it is, they get zilch out of it all, except visiting rights to see him in jail.

Justice demands it.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Navy honors Doris Miller

You just know that this is irritating to Trump -- not me? some black guy named Doris?

Is there any way to make sure Obama gets a ship named after him first? And make sure Obama's ship is bigger.

Whatever the boat turns out to be, will it at least be rudderless with loose cannons on deck?

Is the Long Island Garbage Barge still available? Probably not, but it seems to be the ideal candidate.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
But Musk is an immigrant from one of those African shithole countries and he must be deported!

Status
Not open for further replies.