Donald Trump 2019

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Uh Oh, we have a "Sir alert"...this means he's full of shit or just hearing voices of nonsense in his head again

"When I took over our military, we did not have ammunition. I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all, 'Sir, I'm sorry sir, we don't have ammunition.' I said, I will never let that happen to another president."

There's a whole bunch of other crazy in his "remarks" from yesterday.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...254532098?s=20

Jan 25, 2011
Will China get a rose at the end of the episode?

Stay tuned.

EGhZqnyU0AAmT0g

Reactions: ElFenix

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Definitely doesn't know any Russian gangsters

Wholly unsurprising but another avenue of investigation if desired. Trump is going nuts on twitter with retweeting nonsense which I suspect is beyond his ability to do without help. Likely he has people scouring the media for him and posting on his behalf while he takes a dump and eats fried chicken at the same time.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
"The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum! "

I am waiting for the orange orangutan to start using even more profanity and racial slurs.
It's his race to the bottom against himself.

By the way:
Trump signed off on GOP crashing impeachment testimony, Bloomberg says

Looks like he had his little toady, matt gaetz, as the ringleader.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
"The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum! "

I am waiting for the orange orangutan to start using even more profanity and racial slurs.
It's his race to the bottom against himself.

By the way:
Trump signed off on GOP crashing impeachment testimony, Bloomberg says

Looks like he had his little toady, matt gaetz, as the ringleader.

If this can be proven then these Congressmen have committed obstruction of impeachment, not that there will be consequences.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
If this can be proven then these Congressmen have committed obstruction of impeachment, not that there will be consequences.

I believe they can be censured by a simple majority & stripped of committee assignments. I'm not completely certain of that. A 2/3 majority could throw them out, iirc.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
I believe they can be censured by a simple majority & stripped of committee assignments. I'm not completely certain of that. A 2/3 majority could throw them out, iirc.

Gaetz looked like he was leading a room full of martyrs for the cause to divert from Trump. Schiff/Pelosi may elect to do nothing but guard the doors, perhaps having a portal that requires a door be opened by someone answering to the Sgt at Arms. Gatecrashers can then hold their breath and turn blue. If it comes to it, security can surround witnesses for protection and wouldn't that be a fine picture of Gaetz assaulting them, which would of course not be a protected approach and in fact a crime. Arrest? No, because that's what's wanted, a shitshow, but if wages and income are garnished to pay a hefty fine and a lawsuit in civil court against the assailants would be entertaining.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Lets all sing....
Trump's gonna be impeee ached.
Trump's gonna be impeee ached.
Na Na, Na NA, Naaaaa Naaaaa.
Na Na, Na NA, Naaaaa Naaaaa.
And even if he isn't.
And even if he isn't.
Trump will have a melt down and no one will want him anywayeee.