Donald J. Trump accomplishments thread.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
he showed america for what it really is. gotta give him credit for that, even if the answer is pretty ugly
<-- not a trump supporter, but answering anyway
I think this is an incredibly apt take on the trump years. A total shitshow from every possible angle, however it really shined a light on the disgusting underbelly of the USA. We all knew it was there, but just how deep it ran was a surprise to me. Now we just need to do something about it.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Wonder if Biden admin going to audit SS costs for all his golf trips?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I had to revive this thread. Didn't know where else to post this.
You all know how Trump destroys everything he touches. Destroys everyONE he touches. Well, today Trump made himself a new enemy out of a past loyalist.
Note to Reynolds... Count yourself lucky Kim, at least you won't have to face prison time like most other Trump loyalist.

You see, there was this republican governor in iOwa, Kim Reynolds, who loved Donald Trump soooooo much that she had kaka in her hair from her head up Trump's ass. Like, she really loved the guy. She attended all of his rallies held in the state, her and old fart Chuck Grassley they were always right there up front supporting THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAITOR.

UPDATE: Sorry to report, the Trump love has come to an end.
Trump believes Kim Reynolds is no longer worthy of Trump's blessing. And thus, she's history, history as far as Donald Trump is concerned.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
And the orange baby throws yet another tantrum.

Donald Trump criticizes Gov. Reynolds for her neutral stance

DES MOINES, Iowa —
Former President Donald Trump criticized Gov. Kim Reynolds for being neutral ahead of the Republican caucuses.

In a post on his social media site, Truth Social, Trump said he will not invite Reynolds to events. He also claims he "opened up the governor position" for Reynolds, referencing how Reynolds became governor when Trump appointed Terry Branstad as Ambassador to China in 2016.

Trump: "I opened up the Governor position for Kim Reynolds, & when she fell behind, I ENDORSED her, did big Rallies, & she won. Now, she wants to remain 'NEUTRAL.' I don't invite her to events!"

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I had to revive this thread. Didn't know where else to post this.
You all know how Trump destroys everything he touches. Destroys everyONE he touches. Well, today Trump made himself a new enemy out of a past loyalist.
Note to Reynolds... Count yourself lucky Kim, at least you won't have to face prison time like most other Trump loyalist.

You see, there was this republican governor in iOwa, Kim Reynolds, who loved Donald Trump soooooo much that she had kaka in her hair from her head up Trump's ass. Like, she really loved the guy. She attended all of his rallies held in the state, her and old fart Chuck Grassley they were always right there up front supporting THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAITOR.

UPDATE: Sorry to report, the Trump love has come to an end.
Trump believes Kim Reynolds is no longer worthy of Trump's blessing. And thus, she's history, history as far as Donald Trump is concerned.
I LOVE IT!!!!!
And the orange baby throws yet another tantrum.

Donald Trump criticizes Gov. Reynolds for her neutral stance

DES MOINES, Iowa —
Former President Donald Trump criticized Gov. Kim Reynolds for being neutral ahead of the Republican caucuses.

In a post on his social media site, Truth Social, Trump said he will not invite Reynolds to events. He also claims he "opened up the governor position" for Reynolds, referencing how Reynolds became governor when Trump appointed Terry Branstad as Ambassador to China in 2016.

Trump: "I opened up the Governor position for Kim Reynolds, & when she fell behind, I ENDORSED her, did big Rallies, & she won. Now, she wants to remain 'NEUTRAL.' I don't invite her to events!"
Yea, they're in a process of ditching the Orange Fleshball. I think Beau even talked about them pitching Kemp as a candidate that maybe perhaps could have odds at a chance of winning the general by taking home swing voters in a pivot away from Trumpism.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
You got me...
In the Continent, by gawd!!
Fuck off Canada and Mexico :p
The guy who put this up, soon as you start asking follow-up question it falls apart.
It’s signs like that that make me craugh… the old cry laugh combo 🫣

It's sad but.. Metallica told about Trump Supporters back in the black album

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new