DOJ: Trump's tax returns must be released to Congress

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Something many people may not realize is that even though Trump hasn't provided his tax returns, he was still required to make certain financial disclosures and statements while in office (all elected officials are). And Trump's statements were that he making around $450 million a year every year while he was President of the United States. And yet he won't provide his tax returns or otherwise document that income. If that doesn't bother you, then you're probably a statist bootlicker who worships political corruption.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Everything? It centers on corruption within our politicians. But most of these tax returns are prior to Trump's political career.

As I said, nothing will happen from releasing these tax returns - because I promise you all it's perfectly legal and all of this went through qualified CPAs. My point was it's a problem with the system that unfairly benefits our politicians, rich people, and overall those that are in charge. The politicians - ones like Pelosi and others at the top - are happy to oblige and participate. This isn't a partisan problem.
You’re saying All County was legal? Really? How stupid does someone have to be to believe that?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
If Congress gets Trump tax return, i suspect it will get leaked within 72 hours.
I hope so. Hopefully we'll get a Constitutional amendment that every elected official and political appointee in the federal govt is required to make full and regular public disclosure of all their financial dealings while in office.
But I'm a dreamer..

Last edited:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I just want to say that as someone who has spent many years analyzing complex personal and business tax returns for banks and lenders, that my opinion of "qualified CPA's" is not particularly high.
I guess if you're a partner at Deloitte or such then good for you.. but otherwise not so much.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
So if I get called into court for something I can just point at other people and go "but them" and they have to investigate them before me?

This is a specific case about Trump. It doesn't matter at all what anyone else has done. Schoolyard rules don't count when you grow up.

Well I can see lots of banks comparing his statements to the tax office to his statements to their loan people and going "What in the living fuck"
As the burden of proof lies on the person making the assertion, you must be the one who is incompetent and lazy.

Poor statist bootlicker.
Remember, this should have been a more or less automatic process. Congress makes the request, Treasury complies. Basically a formality.

BUT, Donny wasn't havin' it. He interfered in the process, something he had no valid business doing. He had his plants at Treasury and IRS fight the process, which they had no valid reason to do.

Imagine if the "mind" of "someonesmind" is the mind of no one other than Donald Trump. It could explain a lot to why they support Trump so much, and don't respond to anti-trump posts as much as Trump would not respond.

It would not surprise me to find someone like him here, after all ... unlike twitter or fb, Future PLC does not mark false claims as "false", nor bans their spreaders as long as there is a link in the post. The only thing he seems to be missing here is the audience he had at Twitter and Facebook. He probobaly is trying to indoctrinate us to be his followers here. Which he would not succeed in.

Where are your tax returns "someonesmind"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Congress needs the Trump tax returns, not that the exposed corruption will really shock anyone. If you examined the tax returns for most any political figure you'd expose a lot of "funny business". Mitch and old Grassley became millionaires in congress and I'm sure they didn't get there by selling Girl Scout Cookies. They know the ropes, the dirty little tricks, all the in's and out's, and where else other than the job of TV evangelist is there so so much money all for the taking? Pat Robertson isn't there to spread the gospel, he's there to avoid the taxes. And people don't run for congress to pass laws and help society, they run for office to get rich quick.

Anywho....
Going after Trump on his taxes would be like going after Charles Manson over a parking ticket. Trump's taxes are fair game but lets focus on his attempted overthrowing of the United Stated government first.

Nov 17, 2019
A: Summy'all be assumin' that Donny's taxes will have been filled out truthfully.

B: Ain't nuttin 'bout Donny what's truthful.

C: Despite everything else, what did the get Big Al (Capone) on?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
But MY puppet masters on the left hand are BETTER than YOUR puppet master on the right hand....
I actually think that is the case? Is big money influencing dem policies? Yes. Do mega corps have the same stranglehold on dems as the do repubs? Not by a long shot?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You need everything EEEEVERYTHING possible to burry that blip sucker. He was dis close to snuff out your experiment.. and some1’s be like “they all bad so what”. You got a cancer. Cut it out.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Heard last night that Trump has lost state cases concerning his taxes in the past. His tax attorneys admitted Trump had forged his tax returns.

Last edited:

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I actually think that is the case? Is big money influencing dem policies? Yes. Do mega corps have the same stranglehold on dems as the do repubs? Not by a long shot?
It's amusing but sad how he thinks he's being clever and facetious with some smartass comment...when it just comes out an unintentionally truthful statement (he never argues honestly or in good faith, so it's that irony that makes me laugh).

He's obviously a fucking dipshit and re-proves it almost daily.

Reactions: cytg111
Nov 8, 2012
Heard last night that Trump has lost civil cases concerning his taxes in the past. His tax attorneys admitted Trump had forged his tax returns.

Civil cases, are you high?

What does civil lawsuits have to do with criminal activity of tax fraud? Seriously, the stupidity of that statement.... but I even tried googling it - nothing even remotely similar shows up.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
It's amusing but sad how he thinks he's being clever and facetious with some smartass comment...when it just comes out an unintentionally truthful statement (he never argues honestly or in good faith, so it's that irony that makes me laugh).

He's obviously a fucking dipshit and re-proves it almost daily.

Yea, but it is an integral part of the Trumpian thinking right, and why someone that KNOWS what Trump is even before hand, voted him into office : A Maverick to burn it all down, so as to build something BETTER from the ground up.
Problem with this line of thinking is many-fold but for one they dont have an endgame, then again Anarchists never do. So what when Trump has burned everything down, they think that somehow whatever comes AFTER is gonna set them up better than before? They are gonna get rewarded for their "loyalty" in the aftermath?
The some1 line of thinking is literally war on democracy.
By standard definition @s0me0nesmind1 is an Anarchist who wishes to see your country burn. In his own mind, of course, he is some kind of keyboard freedom fighter warrior patriot red-pilled motherfucker.
He needs medication and therapy.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

What does civil lawsuits have to do with criminal activity of tax fraud? Seriously, the stupidity of that statement.... but I even tried googling it - nothing even remotely similar shows up.

You are still holding out on that vaccine right? Dont let Gates and Soros pull your strings man, stay the course.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

Meant to say State, not civil...sue me.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Meant to say State, not civil...sue me.
I understood what you meant. I bet most readers did as well.

But...when you can't argue against the actual topic and points made by other posters...he feels the need to latch onto some spelling/grammatical/definition error. It's all he has besides lies and fabrication.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I understood what you meant. I bet most readers did as well.

But...when you can't argue against the actual topic and points made by other posters...he feels the need to latch onto some spelling/grammatical/definition error. It's all he has besides lies and fabrication.
When a good response is made, which has been spell checked on MS Word, he will not respond.