DOJ: Trump's tax returns must be released to Congress

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
To quote Vic: "Show me a post from s0me0nesmind1, and I'll show you a baldfaced lie intended to distract people from political malfeasance for purely partisan reasons."

Quit apologizing for Trump's corruption and deception just because your lips are glued to his dick. If you wanted me to believe that you were genuinely concerned about Pelosi's alleged corruption, then you would condemn Trump's corruption as well. But instead, you're bothsidesing because you approve of political corruption on both sides.
It's simple logic. If you keep arguing that 2 wrongs make a right, as you regularly do, that means you approve of the wrongs.

What about my quoted post was a lie?

Nov 8, 2012
What's it got to do with Trumps tax returns?

Everything? It centers on corruption within our politicians. But most of these tax returns are prior to Trump's political career.

As I said, nothing will happen from releasing these tax returns - because I promise you all it's perfectly legal and all of this went through qualified CPAs. My point was it's a problem with the system that unfairly benefits our politicians, rich people, and overall those that are in charge. The politicians - ones like Pelosi and others at the top - are happy to oblige and participate. This isn't a partisan problem.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
What about my quoted post was a lie?
First, you provided no proof of Pelosi's alleged insider trading. And second, you only made up that little reality just so you could bothsides distract anyone from talking about Trump's corruption, because that speech offends your precious partisanship.
Dude... you're just a pathetic little statist bootlicker. If at any time you're provided the opportunity, you rush in to defend the state and political corruption. Like you're doing here by saying that all politicians are corrupt, so we need to accept that and not ask questions or demand disclosure that might interfere with corrupt income streams.

And BTW, don't fucking dare say that no one would be able to understand Trump's complex tax returns.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2012
First, you provided no proof of Pelosi's alleged insider trading. And second, you only made up that little reality just so you could bothsides distract anyone from talking about Trump's corruption, because that speech offends your precious partisanship.
Dude... you're just a pathetic little statist bootlicker. If at any time you're provided the opportunity, you rush in to defend the state and political corruption. Like you're doing here by saying that all politicians are corruption, so we need to accept that and not ask questions or demand disclosure that might interfere with corrupt income streams.

And BTW, don't fucking dare say that no one would be able to understand Trump's complex tax returns.

Oh so it's not about truth - you want me to do your homework and provide your sources? lol what a toolbag.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Everything? It centers on corruption within our politicians. But most of these tax returns are prior to Trump's political career.

As I said, nothing will happen from releasing these tax returns - because I promise you all it's perfectly legal and all of this went through qualified CPAs. My point was it's a problem with the system that unfairly benefits our politicians, rich people, and overall those that are in charge. The politicians - ones like Pelosi and others at the top - are happy to oblige and participate. This isn't a partisan problem.

My point is that your solution to political corruption of not requiring politicians to make full financial disclosure... is no solution at all. Like.. self-evidently.
So either you're stupid or you think we are.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So if I get called into court for something I can just point at other people and go "but them" and they have to investigate them before me?

This is a specific case about Trump. It doesn't matter at all what anyone else has done. Schoolyard rules don't count when you grow up.

Well I can see lots of banks comparing his statements to the tax office to his statements to their loan people and going "What in the living fuck"

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Oh so it's not about truth - you want me to do your homework and provide your sources? lol what a toolbag.
You made the assertion, so the onus is on you to prove it, and you're the fucking toolbag for expecting me to do your homework just because you can't or won't.
You sound exactly like one of those idiot anti-vaxxers who makes some tinfoil hat claim about vaccines and then tells people to "do their research."

Nov 8, 2012
You made the assertion, so the onus is on you to prove it, and you're the fucking toolbag for expecting me to do your homework just because you can't or won't.
You exactly sound like one of those idiot anti-vaxxers who makes some tinfoil hat claim about vaccines and then tells people to "do their research."

I'm sorry you're so incompetently lazy in life?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
To quote Vic: "Show me a post from s0me0nesmind1, and I'll show you a baldfaced lie intended to distract people from political malfeasance for purely partisan reasons."

Quit apologizing for Trump's corruption and deception just because your lips are glued to his dick. If you wanted me to believe that you were genuinely concerned about Pelosi's alleged corruption, then you would condemn Trump's corruption as well. But instead, you're bothsidesing because you approve of political corruption on both sides.
It's simple logic. If you keep arguing that 2 wrongs make a right, as you regularly do, that means you approve of the wrongs.
I don’t think he is that rational. I think he is perfectly capable of seeing two wrong as unequal based on which side did it.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I'm sorry you're so incompetently lazy in life?

As the burden of proof lies on the person making the assertion, you must be the one who is incompetent and lazy.

Poor statist bootlicker.

Nov 17, 2019
Remember, this should have been a more or less automatic process. Congress makes the request, Treasury complies. Basically a formality.

BUT, Donny wasn't havin' it. He interfered in the process, something he had no valid business doing. He had his plants at Treasury and IRS fight the process, which they had no valid reason to do.

Reactions: Pohemi

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I honestly feel nothing is going to come out from the tax return investigative analysis. How was Trump able to avoid getting caught lying by the IRS for such a long time?
You’re kidding, right? The IRS is notorious for primarily prosecuting black celebrities, Hollywood B-listers and reality tv stars in that order (hmm maybe Trump should’ve been on their radar??)

If you don’t believe me, take a peek thru their recent high profile cases:

On October 15, 2020, Texas billionaire Robert Brockman was charged by federal prosecutors in a $2 billion tax fraud scheme. This is the largest tax fraud case brought against an American citizen. Brockman is alleged to have hidden over 20 years of capital gains income via offshore and secret bank accounts. Brockman, who is the CEO of the software company Reynolds and Reynolds Co. has been charged with tax evasion, wire fraud, money laundering, and other offenses.
He’s the only billionaire EVER charged with tax fraud and they only got to him by turning the richest black man in America into a witness (that’s who they were after first!

Fitness guru Richard Simmons owes the IRS about $24,000 covering Tax Years 2007-2015.

Cornell Iral Haynes Jr. (AKA rapper Nelly) owes the IRS more that $2.4 million.

Reality TV start Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino served eight months in federal prison for filing fraudulent tax returns with his brother and not paying taxes on $8.9 million earned between 2010 and 2012.

William Leonard Roberts II (AKA record executive and rapper Rick Ross) paid the IRS over $4 million to settle a 2012 tax debt.

Singer-rapper Trey Songz received a tax lien from the IRS on October 8, 2015 over taxes he did not pay for his 2013 income. He paid $750,000 to the IRS on October 28 to cover his $748,870.08 debt.

Actor Dustin Diamond of "Saved by the Bell" fame owes Wisconsin $93,768 in back taxes.

In 2014, the IRS filed a $369,249 tax lien against singer-actress Vanessa Williams for unpaid 2011 taxes.

H. Ty Warner, creator of the famous 90s plush toy Beanie Babies, pled guilty in January 2014 to tax evasion of $25 million using Swiss bank accounts, but was able to avoid a prison sentence because…he isn’t black! Warner was given leniency by the judge for his philanthropic activity and charity donations.

Wait…another White guy? Please! In 2008, former businessman William Berroyer was settling a repayment deal with the IRS for his $60,000 tax bill when he tripped and fell over a telephone cord in a Hauppauge, NY IRS office. He spent 17 days in hospitals and rehab clinics for his injuries, and sued the IRS for $10 million (claiming that the injuries prevented him from enjoying his favorite activities). A judge ruled in favor of Berroyer in 2014, but reduced his payment to $862,000. In addition, Berroyer's tax bill was waived.

Rapper Lil Wayne has three separate tax liens against him: $1.13 million in December 2010 for Tax Years 2004, 2005, and 2007; $5.6 million in 2011 for Tax Years 2008 and 2009; and $7.72 million, which he paid at the end of 2012. He currently has a $12,155,084.46 tax bill.

Lauryn Hill, a 90’s Grammy-winning singer, was convicted in May 2013 of failing to pay nearly $1 million in taxes.

In 2013, the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue filed a $39,000 tax lien against former reality TV star Jon Gosselin for taxes he did not pay in 2009.

Legendary R&B singer Dionne Warwick filed for bankruptcy in 2013 after she battled the IRS for years over $10 million worth in tax debt dating back to 1991.

Former NFL player O.J. Simpson has found himself in hot water numerous times. In addition, he hasn't paid any taxes since 2007 according to the IRS, and he reportedly owes almost $180,000. The IRS filed a second lien in early 2013, covering $17,015.99 in income taxes for 2011.

The IRS has filed two tax liens on comedian Katt Williams: one in 2012 for failing to pay $3.2 million for 2008 and $829,352 for 2009, and another in 2010 for failing to pay $284,000.

In 2012, the IRS filed a tax lien on legendary singer/songwriter Lionel Richie for $1.1 million in unpaid taxes from 2010.

Plaxico Burress, a Super Bowl champion wide receiver, had a federal tax lien filed against him in 2012. The IRS said he and his wife did not pay income taxes in 2007 and 2009, leaving an outstanding bill of $98,064.76. He was also the target of a New York state lien, alleging he owed $59,241 in unpaid income tax for 2007.

White guy??? Stephen Baldwin, who made his name in movies and reality TV, was arrested in December 2012 and charged with failing to pay more than $350,000 in New York state income taxes. In addition, he reportedly did not file tax returns for 2008, 2009, and 2010. By pleading guilty to one count of repeated failure to file and paying $100,000 to New York in restitution, he avoided prison time.

White girl??? The IRS seized actress Lindsay Lohan's bank accounts due to her unpaid tax debt. Fortunately, the IRS released her from a tax lien in 2012 when she was able to pay off her 2009 using a $100,000 check actor Charlie Sheen gave to her.

In 2009, professional race car driver Hélio Castroneves was charged with filing years of false tax returns and evading $80 million in income taxes.

In 2009, Floyd Mayweather Jr. , a successful boxer with a history of tax problems, was given a $5.6 million bill by the IRS for unpaid taxes. He has agreed to pay them since then.

—See a pattern here??

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Donald Trump during the 2012 presidential campaign berated GOP nominee Mitt Romney for waiting too long to release his returns on Sean Hannity’s show in January that year. - “If you didn’t see the tax returns, you would think there is almost something wrong.”

Donald Trump in May 2014 - “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns. Absolutely. I would love to do that,”

Donald Trump In January 2016 told NBC News that he intended to release them. - “We’re working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we’ll be working that over in the next period of time.”

Donald Trump on Feb. 10, 2016, told NBC that he would release his returns “over the next few months” and that the holdup was the size and complexity. - “It’s the very big tax returns. The biggest, I guarantee you this, the biggest ever in the history of what we’re doing,” he said. “So, it’s very complicated stuff. But we’ll be releasing that.”

Donald Trump at a GOP candidates’ debate on Feb. 25, 2016. - “I will absolutely give my return, but I’m being audited now for two or three years, so I can’t do it until the audit is finished. Obviously.”

Transparency is always the enemy of the lying and corrupt. The extent of Trump's non-billionaire status is hysterical to watch.

Nov 8, 2012
You’re kidding, right? The IRS is notorious for primarily prosecuting black celebrities, Hollywood B-listers and reality tv stars in that order (hmm maybe Trump should’ve been on their radar??)

Richard Simmons is black? whoduhthunkit?

Anyhow, you're an idiot as always. They prosecute MORONS. Complete. Fucking. Morons. People that don't hire CPAs, consult with them, and basically just try 5th-grade IQ equivalents of tax evasion.

News flash: If you earned income - you have to report it. There is just documentation upon documentation that the IRS gets from employers, banks, etc... and not remitting your earnings is just pure stupidity at its finest.

—See a pattern here??

I certainly do - a bunch of dipshits in the entertainment industry that think they can just pocket entertainment gigs, advertisement revenue, etc... and think the IRS isn't going to figure it out.

But hey - you keep on defending dipshits. The only pattern - as i said - is that they are complete retards like Wesley Snipes:

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Lol - have you seriously never read anything about Trump’s taxes? It was definitely not legal to do a ton of shit he did.

Anyone with a brain and the ability to read knows this.
Nobody has seen Trump's tax returns but yet everyone knows exactly what's in them?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Trump's political career started with his promotion of birtherism(2011) which helped launch him into office. That and hating brown people crossing the border.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
As the burden of proof lies on the person making the assertion, you must be the one who is incompetent and lazy.

Poor statist bootlicker.
He won't show you proof because he's a liar. If you google it, you will find that the whole conspiracy is about Paul Pelosi her husband, and is just propaganda that is being manipulated. Which is why his stupid, childish link included only Pelosi and not Nancy Pelosi. Just more SOLID proof he is nothing but a lying troll.

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Nobody has seen Trump's tax returns but yet everyone knows exactly what's in them?
If Hillary had never disclosed her tax returns, would you have assumed there was nothing but roses and kittens in them?