DOJ: Trump's tax returns must be released to Congress

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I wish the public would be able to view them. I wish the contractors and employees he's fucked over throughout the years would start becoming more vocal and speaking out, I doubt he'd have enough time to try and sue everybody at this stage in his existence. I'd like to see him exposed as a guy that likes to screw over the working man and then laugh at them as he screws them even further. maybe it wouldn't change any minds, but at least it could on the record what a piece of shit he is.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I honestly feel nothing is going to come out from the tax return investigative analysis. How was Trump able to avoid getting caught lying by the IRS for such a long time?

From a news story that I remember, Trump made his money basically from bank loans for what he claimed 'to start a buissness'. He knew from the begining the buissness would fail, and made sure he had the money to start the buissness himself with his own money, but he still would go for a bank loan. He would use the bank loan to keep the buissness running, and when he noticed his loan amount was running out, he would take any small profit from that buissness, and tell the bank that the buissness went bankrupt. By declaring the buissness bankrupt, Trump was allowed by law to not payback his bank loan, and not even need to pay taxes for that bankrupt buissness. That was how Trump became rich. He basically abused loopholes in the tax and loan system for his own profits. Unless the investigative team can find clear proof and evidence Trump was abusing these legal loopholes on purpouse and intensively, they will not be able to prove Trump guilty. Without proof, Trump would just say he was unlucky every time he opened a buissness, and that it was a coincidence that he ended up making money due to the loopholes.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I honestly feel nothing is going to come out from the tax return investigative analysis. How was Trump able to avoid getting caught lying by the IRS for such a long time?

Thats the question no one can seem to answer.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The IRS budget was gutted several times in order to enable the rich to evade more taxes. From what I understand they also to not pursue criminal activity outside of tax-related crimes. They don't care if you declare all your income came from illegal activity, only that you actually declare all your legal and illegal income.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
The IRS budget was gutted several times in order to enable the rich to evade more taxes. From what I understand they also to not pursue criminal activity outside of tax-related crimes. They don't care if you declare all your income came from illegal activity, only that you actually declare all your legal and illegal income.
Thats a congressional issue then for sure.

Nov 8, 2012
Pure partisanship. How else can you explain that most of the criminals getting charged with tax fraud are Republicans.

lol where did you pull that out of your ass from? How much do you have stored up there? Because that isn't true in the slightest. Of course not because you're a complete incompetent fool.

The verdict? Turns out Republicans have the bigger names—Jack Abramoff, Randy “Duke” Cunningham—but Democrats have the most tax scandals by a margin of 18 to 7.

There is just something fucking hilarious about retarded dems who find themselves to be holier than thou - when the actual reality is the opposite lol.

Nov 8, 2012

From a news story that I remember, Trump made his money basically from bank loans for what he claimed 'to start a buissness'. He knew from the begining the buissness would fail, and made sure he had the money to start the buissness himself with his own money, but he still would go for a bank loan. He would use the bank loan to keep the buissness running, and when he noticed his loan amount was running out, he would take any small profit from that buissness, and tell the bank that the buissness went bankrupt. By declaring the buissness bankrupt, Trump was allowed by law to not payback his bank loan, and not even need to pay taxes for that bankrupt buissness. That was how Trump became rich. He basically abused loopholes in the tax and loan system for his own profits. Unless the investigative team can find clear proof and evidence Trump was abusing these legal loopholes on purpouse and intensively, they will not be able to prove Trump guilty. Without proof, Trump would just say he was unlucky every time he opened a buissness, and that it was a coincidence that he ended up making money due to the loopholes.

Because it is all legal. Regardless of what you keep telling yourselves. It's the system, not the person. Naturally, people are going to take advantage of a system that allows for it.

Also for the love of god, who spells "business" as "buissness"? I

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Because it is all legal. Regardless of what you keep telling yourselves. It's the system, not the person. Naturally, people are going to take advantage of a system that allows for it.

Also for the love of god, who spells "business" as "buissness"? I
Lol - have you seriously never read anything about Trump’s taxes? It was definitely not legal to do a ton of shit he did.

Anyone with a brain and the ability to read knows this.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015

There is a partial answer to that question, or maybe some inkling to the whole answer. What is known is that Trump did have connections to politicians as far or even further back than the time when Trump attended the state dinner in 1985, which he attended along side Ronald and Nancy Reagan when the prince of Saudi Arabia visited. Further more, between the following time frames of August 1986 - January 1993, May 2003 - May 2013, and November 2017 - present, there was something to the advantage of Trump based of who was the commissioner of the IRS. The people who were designated as the commissioner during those time frames were either, found to have been involved in a large corruption scandal during their tenure, were appointed by a Republican president, or were a Republican themselves.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
There is a partial answer to that question, or maybe some inkling to the whole answer. What is known is that Trump did have connections to politicians as far or even further back than the time when Trump attended the state dinner in 1985, which he attended along side Ronald and Nancy Reagan when the prince of Saudi Arabia visited. Further more, between the following time frames of August 1986 - January 1993, May 2003 - May 2013, and November 2017 - present, there was something to the advantage of Trump based of who was the commissioner of the IRS. The people who were designated as the commissioner during those time frames were either, found to have been involved in a large corruption scandal during their tenure, were appointed by a Republican president, or were a Republican themselves.

Thanks for the perspective-

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
lol where did you pull that out of your ass from? How much do you have stored up there? Because that isn't true in the slightest. Of course not because you're a complete incompetent fool.

There is just something fucking hilarious about retarded dems who find themselves to be holier than thou - when the actual reality is the opposite lol.
Surely you didn’t think you were the only one who gets to make up their own reality. You can tell Republicans are criminals just by looking at them.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Exactly. When is the question, hope it’s long before the midterms.

The 9/11 commission took 2 years to get to the bottom of the what and how it happened. How do you expect something like an investigation into Donald Trump's tax returns, or the House Commission on Jan 6th to take less than how long it took the 9/11 commission.

Nov 8, 2012
Full financial disclosure should be a requirement of office for every elected govt official, from dogcatcher to the President, without exception.

We do that already with congressmen - yet Pelosi is sitting on hundreds of millions from a career of insider trading courtesy of her time in office.

If you have $100m+ from a career in politics (and not made prior to politics) then that's corruption 101.

To quote Truman: “Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.”

Nov 8, 2012
Surely you didn’t think you were the only one who gets to make up their own reality. You can tell Republicans are criminals just by looking at them.

I know, I know, facts are offensive ;) I'm sure it gets nice and warm when you have your head shoved that far.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
We do that already with congressmen - yet Pelosi is sitting on hundreds of millions from a career of insider trading courtesy of her time in office.

If you have $100m+ from a career in politics (and not made prior to politics) then that's corruption 101.

To quote Truman: “Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook.”

To quote Vic: "Show me a post from s0me0nesmind1, and I'll show you a baldfaced lie intended to distract people from political malfeasance for purely partisan reasons."

Quit apologizing for Trump's corruption and deception just because your lips are glued to his dick. If you wanted me to believe that you were genuinely concerned about Pelosi's alleged corruption, then you would condemn Trump's corruption as well. But instead, you're bothsidesing because you approve of political corruption on both sides.
It's simple logic. If you keep arguing that 2 wrongs make a right, as you regularly do, that means you approve of the wrongs.