DOJ finally moves on voter restriction laws:

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
There is is again.... calling it Jim Crow era laws. This is simply not true and I don't understand why liberals think it's such a crime for us to know who is voting. Making elections secure seems to go against the Democrat's wishes, which simply put, means it's more difficult to cheat. They hate that and call that a threat to democracy. The DOJ is putting their nose where it doesn't belong, injecting themselves into what should not have federal involvement. Constitutionally, the states are to decide the voting rules, not the feds. This is gonna fail and while it might go all the way to the SCOTUS, I believe they will rule that the fed involvement is unconstitutional, and that it is back to the state legislatures to decide how and when the elections are run.
Currently where are elections not secure? be specific.
What were the expert opinions regarding the security evaluation of the 2020 election at the local, state and national levels?
Who has committed large scale voting fraud? small scale? What evidence to you have that shows either are an election security issue?
Why is it ok to put the final determination of federal elections results in the hands of partisan state legislatures? Has this practice been done in the past? What are the reasons for shifting away from bi-partisan to partisan election rules?
Why is it a problem to have easier access to polling places, drop boxes and/or mail in ballots?
If you want ID then the ID needs to be readily and easily and cheap or free to acquire, otherwise there is a potential of a 24th amendment violation, what is your proposed solution to this issue? (mine would be to add pictures to SS cards)
What is the reason for banning things like giving food and water to people waiting in long lines at polling places?

@compuwiz1 why are so ignoring my questions posed directly to you? Are to damn scared to actually answer them and see what outcome we can perhaps agree on? Or are you only allowed to post up parroted bullshit from your handlers and idols? Come on dude, don't chicken out on this.