Doing a weekend trip this weekend to Myrtle Beach

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
It will be our first beach trip since 2010 when we were in California.

During that beach trip, a woman (probably 18-21) walked down the middle of the beach by herself, wearing a teeny-tiny thong bikini. Every beach goer that day turned their heads as she slowly walked down the entire length of the beach. Not being dead, I took a quick look and immediately turned to look at my wife who was a little ways down the beach from me with our kids. As soon as my wife spotted here, she immediately turned to look at me to see what I was looking at, so I smiled at her that she didn't catch me. :p

Planning this new beach trip (without our kids), I jokingly told her that if the same thing happened, for her not to immediately turn and look at me with the evil eyes if I happen to take a peek. Surprisingly, she said she wouldn't care if I looked this time because it's been 12 years, and now that I'm old she doesn't have to worry about me possibly trying to do something stupid. .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

that-hurts-al-bundy.gif

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
It will be our first beach trip since 2010 when we were in California.

During that beach trip, a woman (probably 18-21) walked down the middle of the beach by herself, wearing a teeny-tiny thong bikini. Every beach goer that day turned their heads as she slowly walked down the entire length of the beach. Not being dead, I took a quick look and immediately turned to look at my wife who was a little ways down the beach from me with our kids. As soon as my wife spotted here, she immediately turned to look at me to see what I was looking at, so I smiled at her that she didn't catch me. :p

Planning this new beach trip (without our kids), I jokingly told her that if the same thing happened, for her not to immediately turn and look at me with the evil eyes if I happen to take a peek. Surprisingly, she said she wouldn't care if I looked this time because it's been 12 years, and now that I'm old she doesn't have to worry about me possibly trying to do something stupid. .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

that-hurts-al-bundy.gif

We were in San Diego over Labor Day weekend about 25 years ago. Spent a good portion of one day at Pacific Beach. There were these two gorgeous "hard body babes" that walked by wearing fishnet bikinis...nipples poking through, bush visible, the whole 9 yards...Apparently my jaw dropped to my knees as I watched them walk by, because all of a sudden...I got an elbow in the ribs and heard my wife say, "What the hell are you looking at?" I simply replied, "Woman, if I have to explain it to you, as soon as we get home, you're going to the optometrist to have your eyes checked. I might be married, but dammit, I'm not DEAD."

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
We were in San Diego over Labor Day weekend about 25 years ago. Spent a good portion of one day at Pacific Beach. There were these two gorgeous "hard body babes" that walked by wearing fishnet bikinis...nipples poking through, bush visible, the whole 9 yards...Apparently my jaw dropped to my knees as I watched them walk by, because all of a sudden...I got an elbow in the ribs and heard my wife say, "What the hell are you looking at?" I simply replied, "Woman, if I have to explain it to you, as soon as we get home, you're going to the optometrist to have your eyes checked. I might be married, but dammit, I'm not DEAD."
LOL, My last trip to the beach, I had a topless German woman get on the elevator with me and the wife. I haven't been back to the beach since.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I remember as a young sailor in Spain we all went to nude beach to gawk at the chicks. Extremely disappointed when we arrived to find there were two old ladies on the beach walking nude and kicking their boobs ahead of them in the sand. :oops:

Reactions: IronWing

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
I remember as a young sailor in Spain we all went to nude beach to gawk at the chicks. Extremely disappointed when we arrived to find there were two old ladies on the beach walking nude and kicking their boobs ahead of them in the sand. :oops:
I had this experience here in NJ. Sooo disappointing!

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Back from a much needed break.

Mid 70s with clear skies the whole time, and I got to have sex 1.25 times. ;)

1.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg 8.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: lxskllr

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
We have those "globs of jelly" on the beaches here a couple of times every year. Sort of resembling washed up jellyfish, they're actually tunicates called salps.

We can also get inundated by millions of velella velella every couple of years..

We do get the occasional jellyfish on the beach, but they're not very common here.

Reactions: UsandThem