Dog whistle on display. Racist invited to the White House

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Edited

"Black trash" does? That will probably get flagged as racist, while your comment didn't. Wouldn't surprise me with what is allowed around here. I don't know anything about the guy wearing the hat, he may very well be an outstanding member of society. But its funny that you're upset about a white guy wearing a hat, when it has been done before with many Presidents. Including Obama. Which you are apparently fine with because you didn't comment on that. Google images is your friend. Hypocrite much?

2le19g7.jpg

The hat is inappropriate there as well IMO. But I'm old fashioned when it comes to hats indoors. As for the rest of your post. You have a complaint about the moderation there is a forum for that. Good luck!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Edited

"Black trash" does? That will probably get flagged as racist, while your comment didn't. Wouldn't surprise me with what is allowed around here. I don't know anything about the guy wearing the hat, he may very well be an outstanding member of society. But its funny that you're upset about a white guy wearing a hat, when it has been done before with many Presidents. Including Obama. Which you are apparently fine with because you didn't comment on that. Google images is your friend. Hypocrite much?

2le19g7.jpg

You didn't even notice that Obama is giving the guy a hard time about the hat...

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Ackmed forgot a few other pics of persons wearing hats in the White House.....

005.jpg

That's the President of South Sudan in the Stetson GWB gave him, 2006.

Here's a white guy with Obama:

r-CODY-KEENAN-SPEECHWRITER-large570.jpg

Oh yeah, that was Obama's speech writer.

Still don't see the black trash Ackmed alluded to.....and what he's missing in all this hat wearing consernation wasn't the hats specifically, it was the disrespectful attitude being displayed in the OP by the trailer trash towards Clinton's First Lady portrait...the hats were just the finishing touch.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Edited

2le19g7.jpg

Sad!

1U6nOtN.jpg

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Where did I defend Trump? Oh that's right, I didn't. Good try though with an off topic meme.

Ackmed forgot a few other pics of persons wearing hats in the White House....

I didn't forget, I specifically mentioned that it's happened with "many Presidents". I literally searched "hats worn in white house", sorted by images. Tons of links. Thanks for backing up my point with more pictures. I don't have a problem with hats being worn in the White House. I was merely mocking those who acted like it was a terrible act just because they did it. When as I said, it's happened many times before. Yet no complaints about it then. Hypocrisy 101, nothing new for leftists.

/done