Does urine improve cognitive abilities?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
everyone knows this
Who cares how well this is known. The point is that real methods are know regarding urine and the improvement in cognitive abilities but only to to a select few takers, whereas the average idiot who is drinking urine is just full of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Who cares how well this is known. The point is that real methods are know regarding urine and the improvement in cognitive abilities but only to to a select few takers, whereas the average idiot who is drinking urine is just full of piss.

What I choose to take from all this nonsense is that if I drink urine I'll be transformed from an average idiot into an exceptional idiot!

:D

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What I choose to take from all this nonsense is that if I drink urine I'll be transformed from an average idiot into an exceptional idiot!

:D
If that is what you choose to take form all this is that the transformation you describe if you were to drink urine then doing so would be a waste of your time. In my opinion you would already have to be an exceptional idiot to drink urine. The wisdom of drinking kidney filtered ibotenic acid and muscimol, however, only a shaman apprentice can probably really say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captante