news, editorials and
links"

is riding over the bubble a little bit.

$.02
randal

johnjohn320

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2001
After looking at it again myself, I saw a problem with links not colored what I want them to be. Hold on, I'm fixing it.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< Guys, it takes two fvcking seconds to click on the link and say &quot;yes&quot; or &quot;no.&quot; Please, someone! >>

wow. what an attitude.

so far its been 10 secs...

okay, i guess i'll state my opinion.

too much variety. Too many fonts, font size...no navigation. no interface. you're site is lacking lots of crucial details...

deeply look into it.

danny~!

johnjohn320

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2001
Sorry, I guess I was just annoyed cause I see all this neffing going on in other threads and no one would take the tiny amount of time it took to check out my site and tell me if the the graphics were screwed up.

BTW, I appreciate the opinions everybody.

<< no navigation, no interface >>

Uh....everything is right in front of you. All the articles are right there, there's the &quot;new&quot; section and scrolling down you see the &quot;archived&quot; section. That's all there is to the site man, it's new.

<< you're site is lacking... >>

You mean YOUR site is lacking, sorry, pet-peeve. :)

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<<

<< you're site is lacking... >>

You mean YOUR site is lacking, sorry, pet-peeve. :)
>>

of course my site is lacking, but you dont see me posting a thread to get opinions on it, now do you... sorry, counter-pet-peeve

danny~!

johnjohn320

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2001

<< of course my site is lacking, but you dont see me posting a thread to get opinions on it, now do you... sorry, counter-pet-peeve >>

Wow, that went over your head. I was talking about your as opposed to you're. You're=you are. You are site is lacking. That's the pet peeve, not your critiquing of my site.

Besides, read the post. This wasn't to get opinions on the site, it was seeing if the graphics were screwed up (because they might have been in some browsers).

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Well, hey.... You're getting one together. That's good in itself. Right now all I have is my forums going. The main site is still just really a link to the forums. I don't know really anything about webdesign, so it's taking a while to get it together.

The bubble thing looks a little screwy in this browser. (IE 5.5) I do like the colors though. :)

Just my measly $.02. :)

Good luck!