Does John Edwards Deserve 30 Years in Prison?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Does John Edwards Deserve 30 Years in Prison?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

*kjm

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
I think the kids in WI will be a lot better off when you are out of the schools.

What do you do, you didn't say your a teacher at least.

You know nothing about me and I can tell you the reports on me are very high from the students..... craig blow off!

*kjm

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
I will step back and say one thing… the tech college I went to is not the same school today…. They are demanding Masters Degrees for almost every management position and they don’t have a darn clue what technicians need to know!

They are also wanting to make the tech colleges 2+2 to go on to a BS degree…. That is not the scope of the school and what the tax payers are paying for…. But the teachers in the two year schools think they are professors…. They are not or they would be at a 4 year college and have student teachers teaching the class and sitting on their ass!

The businesses and the tax payers are paying to supplement the students at these technical colleges because we need technical workers and the schools are not giving them what they need!

*kjm

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
You mean the "shit students".

You didn't answer the question what you do.

Ah NO!!!! Students I care a lot about and set up to start their carriers. I still keep in touch with alot of them to this day.... why do you give to craps what I do?

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Ah NO!!!! Students I care a lot about and set up to start their carriers. I still keep in touch with alot of them to this day.... why do you give to craps what I do?

YOU'RE the one who called them "shit students", which is why I'm criticizing you - then when you are quoted you respond "Ah NO!!!"?