Does Fuddruckers still have that nacho cheese sauce that you can put on your fries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I heard an awful and disturbing rumor that they don't have it anymore. Is it true? IS IT TRUE?

Last edited by a moderator:

RKS

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I went to one here in SW Ohio about a month ago and it was GONE!!!!

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: RKS

I'm going to need a second confirmation before I lose it. Not that I don't believe you.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
They did about 6 months ago in Columbus... but all 3 of the Fudruckers I know of here, closed up.
I didn't like paying $10 for a hamburger lunch anyway...

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Was there maybe 2 weeks ago and it was there, along with a jalapeno nacho cheese. Sooo delicious, :Drool;

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003
The one by me didn't have it out on the counter, but you could ask for it. There wasn't a charge.

TheSiege

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2004
figures you would create a thread like this, did you just get unbanned recently or something...

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: TheSiege
figures you would create a thread like this, did you just get unbanned recently or something...

Yes, but here on out it's nothing but straight flying for me. The immature stuff is behind me and I turned over a new leaf on life.

Text

compman25

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2006
Why not check the one on University? And that pic, does it mean you're a Mormon and taking their sacrament now?

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
No, I had a 50 dollar side bet with someone here that I couldn't make a perfect loaf of bread with my spare hands.

No, I'm not Mormon. Don't worry.

I have been looking into Scientology though.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Jhill

I'm going to need a second confirmation before I lose it. Not that I don't believe you.

I went to the one in Century City (Los angeles) a few months ago and they had it. A month later I went back and it wasn't there. I was very pissed I spent $20 for dinner and had no nacho cheese sauce.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: JS80
Originally posted by: Jhill

I went to the one in Century City (Los angeles) a few months ago and they had it. A month later I went back and it wasn't there. I was very pissed I spent $20 for dinner and had no nacho cheese sauce.

That's bullshit man. Total bullshit. I'm calling before I go. If I spend 20 dollars for dinner there better be some nacho cheese sauce included somewhere during the course of it, if not all of it.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: edro
They did about 6 months ago in Columbus... but all 3 of the Fudruckers I know of here, closed up.
I didn't like paying $10 for a hamburger lunch anyway...

It wasn't as cheap as McDonald's, but it was good. I've only eaten there a couple of times, but I thought they were awesome. I wonder why those restaurants closed....

Ramma2

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2002
I have visited 2 in minnesota in the past 6 months and they both had it.

BTW Wednesday lunch special, 1/3 lb burger fries and drink, 6$! Can't be beat.

gar3555

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Just went to one Dec. 30th in Emeryville CA, and it had both the regular nacho cheese, and the jalapeño nacho cheese out.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by: gar3555
Just went to one Dec. 30th in Emeryville CA, and it had both the regular nacho cheese, and the jalapeño nacho cheese out.

Emeryville ftw :thumbsup:

$1 beers and $1 sliders ftw.

tomdaly

Jul 3, 2014
It was very disappointing. They used to have 8 different kinds. Now I found only one and it was luke warm at best. That was the best part of the place for me.

After 6 1/2 years, I don't think anyone cares.

administrator allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Fuddruckers was a staple of my childhood. I loved putting the nacho cheese on my burger.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I went to Fudd with a female and she PAID extra money for a burger with a slice of cheese on it. Anyone who picks sliced cheese over nacho or jalapeno pump cheese there has some mental issues.

LA Can keep their Fathers Office and other stupid boutique burgers, Fudd for life! The Fudd out here also has the touch screen Coke machine where you can make like 4,000 different dranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.