does Borderlands 3 get good? Now Official B3 <3 thread

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
yeah, the homing grenades are good....I think consensus is that the best prefix for Moze grenade is Homing Maddening Tracker--splits into two grenades, each grenade splits into 3 mirvs each, and then the homing bit. With Vampyr and Moze's grenade regen, it's really hard to kill her at any difficulty. Also, I think Vampyr is triggered on hit, not as % damage dealt, so there's some logic to finding lower damage grenades (just keep a low level one if you have it), because if your targets die too fast, you will have less flesh to keep you alive. :D The prefix that allows for larger explosion radius is good, too, because more targets hit per grenade means more healing.

....but man, this "2nd Season Pass" crap is horrid. I haven't even looked at it, but just the fact that they are charging another $30 for 4 additional skill trees....what the hell have you become, Gearbox?

I'll wait until it can be had for under $10.

I bought the original with season pass and got my moneys worth out of it, but yeah... I'm not going for another season pass. There's too many other games coming out

Igo69

Apr 26, 2015
I am not surprised that reviews for Season Pass 2 are mostly negative on Steam

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Well, Moze rocks. Farmed up some good weapons, shield (and an awesome grenade - mirv to 3 which mirv to 4 tracking grenades each). Skipped along various Mayhem levels to get this stuff. Iron bear, when maxxed out, really makes a difference. Dropped back down to Mayhem1 and took on Take down at Guardian Breach. Really tough level, super tough final boss with wave after wave of enemies. Most second wind saves ever through all the levels with guardian enemies. Again, Iron Bear made all the difference - wouldn't have won without it.

The DLCs have been really fun, Krieg is nuts. 3 cheers for the Devs.