Does anyone think that Iran and Syria is gonna jump into this and cause an all our rukus and send our troops home?

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Considering Iran intercepted an Iraqi speedboat loaded with explosives making a suicide run towards coalition ships....naw, I don't think Iran is going to jump on the Iraqi Lovebus.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Iranian troops have already invaded Iraq and have been warned to retreat across the border or be fired upon!

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
no.
if Syria and or Iran jump in,i am assuming all bets are off in terms of a "politically correct" war.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Tominator
Iranian troops have already invaded Iraq and have been warned to retreat across the border or be fired upon!
Where did you hear that?

I doubt Iran will get involved.
Syria maybe, depends on how suicidal they are. With the amount of brainwashing most of these Arab countries do to their people, it is scary thinking about how many people there might want to come help the Iraqi's.
They don't seem to understand that most Iraqi's hate Saddam, and will be thrilled when he is gone.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Shanti
Where did you hear that?

I doubt Iran will get involved.
Syria maybe, depends on how suicidal they are. With the amount of brainwashing most of these Arab countries do to their people, it is scary thinking about how many people there might want to come help the Iraqi's.
They don't seem to understand that most Iraqi's hate Saddam, and will be thrilled when he is gone.

ABC news. Anti-Saddam Iranian forces btw.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Actually Tom aren't they expatriated Iragi Forces sponsered by Iran?

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
That's a little scary, even if they are anti-Saddam. It could get complicated. At least Turkey is now saying they wont' do anything.
It was a little surprising Iran stopped those boats. I guess they hate Saddam, but they also hate us.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Actually Tom aren't they expatriated Iragi Forces sponsered by Iran?

True, and the Muj is about to lose control in Iran. When Iraq topples we will see a domino effect. I've seen several interviews with Iranians that are thrilled the US has got the guts to take on Iraq, knowing what will happen in Iran.