Does anyone still have a spare AGP graphic card laying around?

Noo

Oct 11, 2013
I know, long shots. :(

Does anyone have an old AGP graphic card to give?

I have this really old pc that all it need is an AGP graphic card and its up and running. I know eBay sell them but I don't really want to spend money on this pc. Especially with it being so old.

canadiantrex

Apr 19, 2013
I used to have an X800 XL in my garage. No idea if I still have it or not. I'll check the next time I'm out there.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
You can get AGP cards on eBay for less than $10 shipped.

As for me, I have an assortment of AGP cards left. In my "Sell on eBay" box, I have two Geforce 2 MX cards and what appear to be two Geforce 3 Ti 200 cards. I think I likely have an i740 AGP card as well and I believe I might still have a Radeon 9600XT (can't remember if I already sold it), but it would be in an old PC in the garage and I'm too lazy to go look. I won't ship them to you free of charge though -- you'd need to pay shipping at a minimum and since you can get them for under $10 shipped on eBay, I don't know why you won't go that route.

canadiantrex

Apr 19, 2013
You can get AGP cards on eBay for less than $10 shipped.

As for me, I have an assortment of AGP cards left. In my "Sell on eBay" box, I have two Geforce 2 MX cards and what appear to be two Geforce 3 Ti 200 cards. I think I likely have an i740 AGP card as well and I believe I might still have a Radeon 9600XT (can't remember if I already sold it), but it would be in an old PC in the garage and I'm too lazy to go look. I won't ship them to you free of charge though -- you'd need to pay shipping at a minimum and since you can get them for under $10 shipped on eBay, I don't know why you won't go that route.

Pretty much this.

I just saw the thread and got excited thinking of that old 2004 card and how great it was back then. :p