Does anyone remember the Daily Show a few months ago that had Rudy Giuliani?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Something along the lines of, they're both good people, but they just have different philosophies as to how the country should be run. Does anyone have the full text of that quote? It was very... touching, maybe. It helped me realize that beyond all the partisan bs that goes on, there are real people behind it, intelligent and determined people.

So?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Bush and Kerry are hoods so you never know? That doesn't sound like a very touching , uniting and inspirational quote to me. I doubt that's the one Orsorum was looking for.

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
"Something along the lines of, they're both good people, but they just have different philosophies as to how the country should be run"

I saw the interview, thats pretty much what he said, they kept trying to corner Rudy into saying something that would put him on one side or the other, but he dodged it all pretty well.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Train
"Something along the lines of, they're both good people, but they just have different philosophies as to how the country should be run"

I saw the interview, thats pretty much what he said, they kept trying to corner Rudy into saying something that would put him on one side or the other, but he dodged it all pretty well.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that Stewart kept pushing for him to take a side. I was really impressed by Giuliani.