Does anyone here work 2 jobs?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: michaels
I am thinking of getting a second job as my main job is only 3 days a week, Sat-Mon, 12 hours days. So I have Tue-Frid free every week. It would be a good chance to make some extra cash instead of doing nothing.

i dont work 2 jobs, but just did 2 weeks of non stop 10+hrs shifts :(

at least w/2 jobsm, u get a rest and change of scenary because of travel to other job.

more and more 6figures isnt worth it for me...

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
I worked 80-100 hours a week at 2 jobs for a while. It sucked ass like you wouldn't believe. Much better you use your spare time to further your education, even if you already have a degree, and use it to get a single higher paying job.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: michaels
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Full time - cubicle drone
Part time - making money off teh intarwebs

Dammit I want one of these cubicle jobs I see on tv and movies, how do I get one?!

u can have mine if u know how to not kill yourself in a dysfunctional mgmt environment and clueless staff that you inheireted.

dont know if i want to use the revolver to play russian roulette or kill some of the people i work with.......

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
I have a degree but I regret the degree. I wish I would have went into a medical field like a Pharmacist or something.