Does anyone here think girls should do everything for you? I sure don't because i never need one. I will do everything.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Have a nice lonely life, amounting to nothing, without meaning and affecting no one.

Tangerine

Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: imtim83
Well i love my mom,dad, and my pets. Now i love them like most everyone loves their parnets. Not any other way to make sure you all don't post a smart remark. My dad did die at the age of only 44 from 2nd hand smoking. He had lung cancer but did not smoke a day in his life. His parnets did smoke around him through. Like in the car with the windows rolled up. My mom's parnets did the ssme but she never got cancer. So i guess it just depends on the person.

Sorry to hear about your dad Tim

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001
Tangerine thank you. I was about 15 when he passed away. I thought 44 was pretty young and did not understand how he got 2nd hand cancer. Some people who smoke don't even get it. Strange. Guess some people's bodys are stronger their others.

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I dont need a girl either. I dont want one. I think its great that you think the way you do. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise!

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001
BD2003 well thats fine because that means i am rare which is good. I rather be different than like everyone else. I am stronger than all the bad remarks and things any of you all say to me. They mean nothing to me. All they do is make me stronger.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: BD2003
I dont need a girl either. I dont want one. I think its great that you think the way you do. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise!
Originally posted by: BD2003
Heh, nah, I'm just messing with you. Youre crazy dude.
LMAO!!! :D

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Stick and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt me.

They'll do a bangup job of making you look stupid tho.

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001
Fausto1 i don't care all that matters is that i know i am not. I don't care what anyone else think. I wouldn't care if 1 million people thought that. Doesn't matter.

BD2003

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Fausto1 i don't care all that matters is that i know i am not. I don't care what anyone else think. I wouldn't care if 1 million people thought that. Doesn't matter.

So why the hell do you keep asking?

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

How many registered members does AT have again? ;)

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
Does anyone here think girls should do everything for you? I sure don't because i never need one. I will do everything myself. Plus with only being one person i have less dishes to wash, less clothes to wash, less things to do, less food to buy, don't have to spend as much money, less things to buy, etc. So it not only saves me money it shrinks the things that have to be done in the house. I think anyone who think girls should do everything for you would never make it alone.
Not really the most efficent way to live, but certainly the choice is yours. So... enjoy!

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
pulse8 guess what i am not? I know that i am not. I am 110% sure i am neither. Lets get this straight ok. I Like nothing! Period.

Are you straight on like, an Olympic level?

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: LordMaul
pulse8 guess what i am not? I know that i am not. I am 110% sure i am neither. Lets get this straight ok. I Like nothing! Period.

Are you straight on like, an Olympic level?
The Special Olympic level, maybe.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
you know I bet your probably thinking

"I'm a rock, nothing can touch me nothing can hurt me becuase I won't let it. I'm in control of my emotions and my world and what other people say doesnt matter, because I won't let it"

I've been there (?kiddo?) how old are you btw? But just remeber this, every rock wears away with time, no matter how strong you think you are all the things that go on around you have to go somewhere, eventually no matter how hard you try it'll manifest itself eventually. Be it a vidictive nature, a sudden violent streak, depression, unexplainable emotional outburst. what you have to do is let stuff effect you once in a while let yourself not be in control. Get hurt, go up to that hot chick at school make an ass of yourself and get blown off (or on if your lucky;))