Does anyone here think girls should do everything for you? I sure don't because i never need one. I will do everything.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: imtim83
I will do everything myself. Plus with only being one person i have less dishes to wash, less clothes to wash, less things to do, less food to buy, don't have to spend as much money, less things to buy, etc. So it not only saves me money it shrinks the things that have to be done in the house.

Heck, if I had a girl I'd be willing to offer everything I have (and what I don't actually have;) :D), devote my time and best efforts. Sometimes I think I will do anything for that.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Does anyone here think girls should do everything for you? I sure don't because i never need one. I will do everything myself. Plus with only being one person i have less dishes to wash, less clothes to wash, less things to do, less food to buy, don't have to spend as much money, less things to buy, etc. So it not only saves me money it shrinks the things that have to be done in the house. I think anyone who think girls should do everything for you would never make it alone.

Of course you will, just make sure and use lotion, you dont' wanna rub it raw.

Tangerine

Jul 25, 2001
Man, this is a rough crowd ;)

imtim, do you have any friends you can talk to? You're obviously pretty upset.

And BTW to answer the topic, that's good, because most girls like a guy who can do things for himself.

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001
Tangerine i don't care what girls like or anyone likes. Plus i could care a less what these people think of this. Thats their opinion. Fine by me. I still respect everyone's opinion no matter what it is.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
rolleye.gif

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Tangerine i don't care what girls like or anyone likes. Plus i could care a less what these people think of this. Thats their opinion. Fine by me. I still respect everyone's opinion no matter what it is.

I remember having such thoughts myself a long, long time ago. I fell in love and was rejected. My heart was broken, I didn't want to see anyone, I know how bad it feels. But later on I understood that I actually needed love.

Tangerine

Jul 25, 2001

Ok, I was just trying to help.

ViperXX

Platinum Member
Nov 2, 2001
Did you ever live in a remote 1 room cabin in the mountains? Spending your days typing letters to the media and building bombs?

Ted is this you? I didn't know you could use the computer while your locked up in the Federal pen!

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I don'y know what the hell your problem is unless you are safety. If not you have some serious issues. May I suggest you GET OUTSIDE some. If there is nothing you like then what is preventing you from killing yourself? Maybe the mental ward would be good for you. You won't even listen to the advice that people here are giving you numbnuts.

hoihtah

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
tim,

Does anyone here think girls should do everything for you? I sure don't because i never need one. I will do everything.

you're logic in this question really fails miserably.

let me attempt to break it down.

1.you will do everything.
2.you don't need others to do things for you.
3.you don't need girls to do things for you.
4.you don't need girls.

your logic fails somewhere between 3 and 4.
perhaps that and 4.

your logic seems to imply that the sole (or at least a major) purpose of a girl is to do things for you...and since you will do everything, you don't need girls.

there's a word for that sort of necessity. MAID

it is true, that there's no absolute need for a girl. (unless you want to reproduce)...
physically

emotionally & psychologically, however, it's a whole another story.

i think your stance on 'i like nothing' is one that's is rare and i should commend you for having a firm stance on something that you believe.

but have you thought about what matters to you then?
is there anything that you care and love enough that's worthy of your life?

to borrow the words of e.e. cummings...
life without love is unliving.

don't you think?

unless you have something that you'd love enough to die for,
what reason can you possibly have for your life?

no?

i sure don't live so my wife can make me food and wash my laundries.
and i definately don't need her to do those things for me.
but live to love and be loved by her,
which explains my need for her.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
hoihtah:

In all honesty and seriousness (which i know is rare with me) that is one of the best posts i have ever read.

Thanks. :)

Shelly21

Diamond Member
May 28, 2002
This is America (or insert another country of your choice), you have the right to have the Unibomber lifestyle.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Does anyone here think girls should do everything for you? I sure don't because i never need one. I will do everything myself. Plus with only being one person i have less dishes to wash, less clothes to wash, less things to do, less food to buy, don't have to spend as much money, less things to buy, etc. So it not only saves me money it shrinks the things that have to be done in the house. I think anyone who think girls should do everything for you would never make it alone.
You need to hook up with Elledan and start the "We Choose to be free of Physical Intimacy in Order to Pursue the Pondering of Lofty Subjects Club".

Based on your posts, you might want to brush up on your "lofty thinking" a little tho.

rolleye.gif

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001
Well i love my mom,dad, and my pets. Now i love them like most everyone loves their parnets. Not any other way to make sure you all don't post a smart remark. My dad did die at the age of only 44 from 2nd hand smoking. He had lung cancer but did not smoke a day in his life. His parnets did smoke around him through. Like in the car with the windows rolled up. My mom's parnets did the ssme but she never got cancer. So i guess it just depends on the person.