Does anyone have a transcript of the racist speech?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Wow, that's messed up. The article is rather vague on exactly what happened, but I'm sure what was said wasn't intended to have this effct.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Originally posted by: sandorski
Wow, that's messed up. The article is rather vague on exactly what happened, but I'm sure what was said wasn't intended to have this effct.

How do you know what was said didn't intend to have this effect without having read the speech?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: raildogg
Originally posted by: sandorski

How do you know what was said didn't intend to have this effect without having read the speech?

Obviously I don't, but I have some faith that people don't just try to stir up trouble. If that was their intent, then turf 'em.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Wow I was house shopping there. Lived in that area for 3 years. In all the years I have never heard of those kind of problems at Paul VI. One my best friends went to school there and she is black. But here in NJ they try to do a good job in school systems so I am confident she tried to address certain situations appropiately.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
Be interesting to see how this pans out. She says she was misunderstood by whites who thought her comments were racist. White guys get canned all the time for the same thing. Not wishing for any particular outcome, and don't even know the content, but interesting, none the less.