Does anyone find it interesting...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RDWYTruckDriver

Jul 16, 2003
RDWY, if you have more to contribute, please do, otherwise, stopped insulting the intelligence of the people here and step out of the thread.

Don't like the frying pan Orsorum ! Then get out of the fire ! This is a open forum and thread. You don't like what I've said TUFF ! I'll post my views as I wish. Your train of thought dose not make you right. And if you feel that your intelligence is insulted you may need to take a long look in that mirror and wonder why you allow someone else who dosen't share your view to bother you.

Have a good day.

Warin

Sep 6, 2001
So any use of explosives on civilian targets in a war zone would be considered 'homicide bombing'?

Sternfan

May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Zebo
Americans hate themselves. Look around next time you're out shopping. Downer faces everywhere, rude and full of contempt for the law and common decentcy. We need someone to hate rather than looking in the mirror. Give us anyone we'll take it. It's quick and easier that way I don't want to think.

Where do you live try moving. I will see someone like that once in a while but this is not the norm where I live. You sound like one of the people you are talking about in this post.

"Zebo
Oh- and you forgot Uday was head of all WMD programs...I would have got him alive, if indeed my mission was to reveal and capture WMDs as stated. Seems stupid no to try that first, unless you had aready known there no WMDs so why bother. "

They tried for 4 hours to take them alive but they would not give up.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
ANd you know this how? They did'nt try very hard. I've never had any experiance in law enforcement I think I could have gotten them alive. Gas the place make them sleep. Or Hide out and traquilize them when they come out. Or wait until they stave and they will come out. Dead men don't talk about where these WMDs are.. This man was the best source possible period. Or was he?

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You mean Palestinian homicide bombers ? If you can't see the diffrence then I can't explain it to your one sided closed mindset.

Oh boy, it's a Fox News fanboy. Could you please explain the difference, for my sake? Or would you rather skirt around the issue, and act as if your opinion deserves its own water fountain?

RDWYTruckDriver

Jul 16, 2003
konichiwa

If you can't see the difference then I can't explain it to your one sided closed mindset. The fact that you even posted that shows your ignorance and close mindedness. FanBoy ? are you some kind of name caller when you can't deal with others opinion ? ... Thought so ...

RDWYTruckDriver

Jul 16, 2003
^
rolleye.gif
^