Does anyone else just completely HATE Sarah Silverman

TheGizmo

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
I just find her to be such a bitch at all times. totally unattractive and a person Earth would be better off without. Mind you, I have never seen her TV show, only seen her a few times in random shows/movies. She just seems to always come off as an a$$hat. Who agrees?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Hmph, I always thought she was kind of pretty. I don't like her once she starts talking though.

Dogo

Mar 14, 2007
...saw her on Monk once, hated her- annoyed the hell outa me. Reminds me kinda of Elaine on Seinfeld... always was just annoying.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: umbrella39
Hmph, I always thought she was kind of pretty. I don't like her once she starts talking though.

same. i think she is very pretty. but once she opens her mouth i lose interest.

sometimes i find her funny. but most of the time she is annoying, rude., hot, and dirty.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Dogo
...saw her on Monk once, hated her- annoyed the hell outa me. Reminds me kinda of Elaine on Seinfeld... always was just annoying.
Another hottie.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Originally posted by: clamum
Another hottie.

Julia Louis Dreyfus?

Dogo

Mar 14, 2007
Originally posted by: clamum
Another hottie.

I agree... I'd do them both, but they're still annoying as all hell. Their voices, attitudes... I can do without

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
She's hot, has a big ass, and is a bitch. That's her shtick. (No pun intended)

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
One of my favorite comedians. I don't know why you're judging her by characters she plays in movies. Being a bitch is just her schtick. It's an over-the-top character. That's why it's funny. It's not funny if she breaks character in the middle and goes "haha, just kidding guys, no offense!"

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
"Good, I hope the Jews did killed Christ. I'd do it again. I'd fucking do it again in a second!"
"When life gives you AIDS... make lemonAIDS"