Does anyone else have a sibling like this?

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
My younger sister (17, no pics) always gives my mom a hard time about this and about that. I own two BMX bikes. She got my better one stolen about a month ago. My mother locked up my other bike so she couldn't use it and bought her a bike at a yard sale. Since that day there has always been an argument about why she can't use that bike and my sister continuously gives her a hard time about it. This is one of the more mild arguments.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Baked
Heh, go write up a deed and sell your sister to south Asia.

I wish I could. I have to hear them argue and always have to listen to my sister's sob story about how no one loves her. She says I don't know how it is because I am still living here and going to college. I tell her I'm still here because I am thankful for what I do have not what I could have.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
did your mom go buy her a huffy with the banana seat, rusted out rims and handle bar tassles...no wonder she says no one loves her

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
did your mom go buy her a huffy with the banana seat, rusted out rims and handle bar tassles...no wonder she says no one loves her

Yes actually that's a pretty close description of it :p

Hexx

May 16, 2005
ATOT need the pics to live......we need the pics man I cant go another day without them.

BSEagle1

Oct 28, 2002
Have your sister read these replies ;)

My siblings aren't like that because they just plain know better. Your sister is probably like that because she is incapable of rational thought, is a typical angst-ridden teenager who needs a clue, annnd...well, doesn't realize there's more important things in life than a stupid bike :p

Ah, and she probably doesn't even know the meaning of the word 'love'. Pound it into her with the ferocity of a thousand hacky sacks!

Alternatively, you could tell your sister there is a strapping, handsome, buff platypus on the Anandtech forums who could take her out for dinner (re: Happy meal) and explain to her what growing up is. I'll...er rather the platypus will... even stuff her into the McDonalds slide a few times, for an extra fee, to try and show her how she has changed since her days of being a youth.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
At 17, your sister should have better things to care about.