do you think you are with the wrong person?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Slackware

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Originally posted by: doze
Wow 9 people voted yes, why are you still with them?

Um, when i woke up with the wrong person, it wasn't my wife.

But heh, we are now divorced, she got so mad about something.

I think it was the way i eat, at least that was the last comment, i really have no idea.

Waking up with the "wrong" person is NOT waking up with your SO in my book, even if she is not right for you, you did mean to go to bed next to her, didn't you?

Slackware

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Originally posted by: Mucho
Yes, my gf and I have nothing in common except race and religion.

Usually if you are GF and BF you at least like eachother but you don't even have that in common?

Time to go fishing esse, waters are filled with wiggly tail fish soon, springtime is just around the corner. ;)

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Slackware
Originally posted by: xSauronx
not for much longer, my divorce should be final on the 29th

Congrats and welcome to the gang.

Or condolences and oooh we are a sorry bunch... i mean (secret women feelgood talk).

should have done it long ago

have little kids though, hate having them go through this :/

Slackware

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Originally posted by: Slackware
not for much longer, my divorce should be final on the 29th

Congrats and welcome to the gang.

Or condolences and oooh we are a sorry bunch... i mean (secret women feelgood talk).

should have done it long ago

have little kids though, hate having them go through this :/

Same thing with me, i got custody, we have been ok ever since.

You know what you have in front of you, one thing though, plan everything or you will never get anything done.

And best and very best luck to you, both in the divorce and with your children.

Mine are teenagers today, meeting boyfriends (yeah wait for that one), and girlfriend (good boy).

Tip from a teenage pop, if you have a daughter, don't even try to act like you are the head of the family when she's a teenager, there is no use.

I don't want to get personal but... i'm a nosey SOB, what brought this on, if you have said it before just tell me what to sear. just give me a direct link. :D

And chin up my man, you ARE free to go pary when you don't have the kids, in a way, you have the best of both worlds.

Think positive man.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
I told her the other day that if she took off her underwear she could get a better grip on the broom, but that doesn't mean I don't love her.

cjmtfd102401

Feb 11, 2006
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
no, and not just because we both post on here.
There are times when i am mad at him and he at me, but never once did i ever think he was the wrong one.

Same here. We have our arguments, but in the end everything turns out ok. We love each other very much.

Slackware

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Originally posted by: hzl eyed grl
I was with the wrong person. That's why I left.

Things happen in a relationship, things you could never have anticipated, they just do, i even got married even though i knew.

But hey, that's life for you, you win some you lose som, back in the saddle and live your lite because it IS your life to live.

Take your pains and what you have leaned and go live your life, it's the only thing that works, believe you me, i've tried every other way i think. ('cept for hurtiing people, but that isn't really my style).