do you think we'll ever see a muslim president in our lifetimes?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: dahunan
Originally posted by: RichardE
My hope is that All Organized Religion goes away as soon as possible

Why can't Humanity be a religion all of its own.. people have to be special and different than each other.. lol

People get treated differently based on the religion they do or don't adhere to?

Religion is just a tool of control.. or do you think the controllers are really doing their best to follow the religion

Funny, I though you would have wanted one since than they would cut ties with Israel :roll:

No.. you are just a blindman... you think my problem is with Israel or jewish people or semites or zionists or Gods Chosen.. WHATEVER

My problem is with what I see as hypocrisy and brutality and inability to use those big brains to treat others and equals and use them to find your hearts

List goes on .. but I read about your terrorists when the UN was creating Israel.. how they murdered the british and the peacekeepers and Murdered the UN peace Negotiators who would come to try to help there be peace.. you now just try to point fingers and label people you created

I'm a blindman Mr well centered throught out posts on the issue, it's ok though, you call me a terrorist yet you support using woman and children as human shields and killing off civilians in the fight against Israel. Keep supporting that *good* fight Dahu!

Yeah, I still think you would rather a Muslim in power if only to get to Israel.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
My hope is that All Organized Religion goes away as soon as possible

Why can't Humanity be a religion all of its own.. people have to be special and different than each other.. lol

People get treated differently based on the religion they do or don't adhere to?

Religion is just a tool of control.. or do you think the controllers are really doing their best to follow the religion

So true. See your Adam. If you read the Book of enoch and Gods relatisionship with Adam and the promise god made toAdam and knowing that the years given wasn't a random number that God just pulled of the Air . Its generations and that God would once again establish adam=Man in Eden once again . Adam is the number of generations were Human potencial is relized. You have that in you without believing . Its an achievment in human development . Yet your spirit is good and it functions between your heart and mind . Once you relize What Gods Name Means To Man You will understand . The Book of Enoch destroys religion. Gods name Means I will become what I become . The number of generations from adam to the promise is completed. So thats Adam completion of generations. Befor God restores Adam and eve is at hand . Christans believe I am not sure what . I believe in the Word and what you said sounds very much like the Word I have Read.

As for Obama from what I have heard come from his mouth sounds like he is Adam but Iain't judging. I will know him from his deeds. He just started so give the guy a break .

As from his religious believes I think he leans very close to moslem but that shouldn't matter. But it does to to few that have all the power. This cann't be stopped.

Madwand1

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2006
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
As for Obama from what I have heard come from his mouth sounds like he is Adam but Iain't judging. I will know him from his deeds.

He is not Adam, in so far as none of us are Adam. He is more awake to the times than many, the majority, but not so far out that the masses cannot understand parts of his message and identify parts of those hopes and needs for change in themselves. I see him more as a reflection of a new character of America, and that in itself is bigger, better, and needful, more than a sole Adam figure. Adam, Zoroaster, Buddha, Christ, and others have come and gone, and humanity has still not absorbed the better part of the message to the degree characteristic of the next step and of those hopes expressed in speeches, rallies, and votes.

Some say that it shouldn't, and doesn't matter that Obama is black. We, and Islam, and others, need to reach the point where it similarly nearly doesn't really matter whether or not the president is Muslim before the president can be Muslim, or of any other faith or non-faith.