Do you think this grandiose Mexico wall will materialise?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
If agent feels so strongly about people crossing our border illegally he should set up a refreshment stand on the border providing food and drink to them as they come to America welcoming them with open arms.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
First of all, don't drag me into an argument with a MOD. Second, how the F, are you even allowed to address a moderator on the forum like this, without consequences? You have over 6k posts and should know better. There is a place for expressing an issue with moderators and it ain't here! If a MOD puts an edit in your post, it ends there....no rebuttal on the forum.

Please. Taj played the chickenshit card in reporting the remark at all. It was clearly satirical in nature other than to people wanting to invoke faux outrage while being deliberately obtuse which is what you're doing now.

It's not your place or mine to speak for the Mods. I figure if Perknose took exception to Agent's clarification he'd say so. He has not.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Though there's no way Mexico would pay for it, I kinda hoped he would build one to rival China's wall. Then pivot and turn it into an economy-boosting infrastructure project: A superhighway that benefits both USA and Mexico.

Cool. Silly. Why can't it be both?

Jul 9, 2009
Though there's no way Mexico would pay for it, I kinda hoped he would build one to rival China's wall. Then pivot and turn it into an economy-boosting infrastructure project: A superhighway that benefits both USA and Mexico.

Cool. Silly. Why can't it be both?
Mexico will end up paying for it in one form or another. President-elect Trump has already mentioned several ways that the funds can be secured.

Jul 9, 2009
Please. Taj played the chickenshit card in reporting the remark at all. It was clearly satirical in nature other than to people wanting to invoke faux outrage while being deliberately obtuse which is what you're doing now.

It's not your place or mine to speak for the Mods. I figure if Perknose took exception to Agent's clarification he'd say so. He has not.
I didn't report it.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Says he who purports faux facts in nearly every presentation he makes.:p

If I were a troll, this place would be a gold mine. I don't blame you for taking advantage of it. Congratulations! :D

It must get you, at least peanut & pistachio shells, while you try to engorge your limp member. You really can't do it, so you spend your flacid hours trying to make your fellows felate your rancid jubes. Go play bingo, old man!
^^ Take notes folks, this is how one delivers an insult.

What exactly do the predicable impotency of these comments say about their authors? Serious question.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Screw the puny Mexican wall. Let's put a dome around the entire USA! Then we'll be safe from all sorts of foreigners, not just Mexicans. Only then will America be truly great.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Mexico will end up paying for it in one form or another. President-elect Trump has already mentioned several ways that the funds can be secured.

Please. Unless there's some great hue and cry for an actual wall president Trump can just say it was metaphorical all along. Remember how he denounced birtherism a few weeks before the election? Seamless. Just like that. The Faithful will follow.

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
Seems pretty obvious I don't have any issue with the moderation, but it appears you do though. This faux outrage is also pretty transparently desperate.

For people that rail against political correctness, they sure are politically correct. They can be as racist as they want, they just have to bullshit their sentence into a paragraph. Point out what they really meant, and they feign righteous indignation.

Spout racism, no problem.

Point out the racism, you're the problem.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
For people that rail against political correctness, they sure are politically correct. They can be as racist as they want, they just have to bullshit their sentence into a paragraph. Point out what they really meant, and they feign righteous indignation.

Spout racism, no problem.

Point out the racism, you're the problem.
Very well spoken sir.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Screw the puny Mexican wall. Let's put a dome around the entire USA! Then we'll be safe from all sorts of foreigners, not just Mexicans. Only then will America be truly great.
Plus since we would have to cover alaska that means we will need to cover a path through canada so we can travel to alaska and force them to pay for that part. :D

And the same thing for hawaii but make the fish pay for that as they have all that sunken treasure they can use.