Do you think the Mods are doing a good job?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Yes yes, you are doing a wonderful job, RossMAN. Er, I mean the mods are doing very well!

Haha, first Valhalla1 and now you ;)

Spank you :p

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

<< Yes yes, you are doing a wonderful job, RossMAN. Er, I mean the mods are doing very well!

Haha, first Valhalla1 and now you ;)

Spank you :p
>>

I'm sure it is no coincidence I have never seen a post from you and a moderator at the same time, hmmm...?

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I'm sure it is no coincidence I have never seen a post from you and a moderator at the same time, hmmm...?

I'll have to get back to you on that one ;) Lemme go find a post where the mod got pissed at me even though it was THEIR fault.

brb

The LIdless Eye

Oct 11, 1999
Jeez, if you're going to be that sycophantic, why down you just stick
your tongue straight down the back of their trousers.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Jeez, if you're going to be that sycophantic, why down you just stick
your tongue straight down the back of their trousers.

Who said anything about trousers?

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

This still has me pissed off, the mods edited my post because I addressed it to dimwit, LOL!

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
ROFL! You mean the mod edited it because s/he thought you were just randomly calling someone a dimwit?? LOL :D

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
ROFL! You mean the mod edited it because s/he thought you were just randomly calling someone a dimwit?? LOL

Yep, that's about the only incident I've had with the mods. They could have at least apologized but they never did.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
The MODS do a wonderful job, and I whole heartedly support their efforts to completely over look me :)

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
I see a lot of threads locked lately for the most obscure reason. I think an Elite is out to get me. Call me paranoid.

Aenygma

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2001
I am a MOD on &quot;an un-named forum&quot;, and I can understand their job. They do an admirable job, though at times.. are a wee bit too strict or swift with the locks. But, all in all.. a very good job :)

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

<< I see a lot of threads locked lately for the most obscure reason. I think an Elite is out to get me. Call me paranoid. >>

I haven't seen a post from Hamburgerpimp since this statement :Q

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
I think they do a good job. With all the crap we tend throw at them, they do a beautiful job of wading through it.

Err, that sound a bit more crass than I'd like it too, but I think it gets the point across.

At any rate, for unpaid volunteers, they put a lot of heart and soul into this place.

I commend them :)

<<This still has me . . . off, the mods edited my post because I addressed it to dimwit, LOL! >

Why would that upset you, it's sorta funny, lol. Even mods can make the occasional whoopsie. ;)

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Ack, don't start with the viper stuff again.

He says he's not a mod, so take his word on it. The last thread that claimed he was a mod got locked for false accusations, so let's keep the mod speculation to a minumum. They are anonymous, after all. :p

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

<< <<This still has me . . . off, the mods edited my post because I addressed it to dimwit, LOL! >

Why would that upset you, it's sorta funny, lol. Even mods can make the occasional whoopsie. ;)
>>

I'm sure he's forgiven you by now, Azraele :) ;) :p

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Yeah, they are nice. I tad lock-happy at times, but the moderators here seem to all be in good humor...usually, that is.. :D

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
<<I'm sure he's forgiven you by now, Azraele >>

Hey don't even go there. I'm no mod. I'm not witty enough. :p