Do you think that Mr Obama being POTUS represents the end of US racism?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: EXman
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
If you think the only racism in the US is white people be prejudice against blacks, I really dont know what to tell you.

I just saw this. Very good point. I do believe that certain minorities think racism can ONLY be directed toward them. :(
No racism isn't just against minorities. However it seems they are or at least were at the losing end of discrimination.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
No; but it should be an end to affirmative action.

It should also be a sign for others to pick up their sagging pants, finish school, stop being a thug, and try to make something of yourself. But it won't, so meh.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Sinsear

It should also be a sign for others to pick up their sagging pants, finish school, stop being a thug, and try to make something of yourself. But it won't, so meh.
There were always those types from the beginning of time and there always will be.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Sinsear

There were always those types from the beginning of time and there always will be.

Nothing wrong with hoping that they can make a change for the better.