Do you think anyone would notice if you dropped off the face of Anandtech.com?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
i dont know anyone here on a personal level, have never started a topic and havent really interacted much with others so far... i doubt id be missed by posters here.

Rastus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I come and go all the time. Nobody notices me when I'm here, so nobody has ever said welcome back.

JDub02

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2002
no. I go months at a time without posting. No one cares. :( Least of all me.

m1ldslide1

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2006
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
I sincerely doubt it.

KT

I would notice, just because there was a villain in a Martin Amis book named Keith Talent, and I thought that was the best character name ever. Been meaning to ask you about that...

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: m1ldslide1
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
I sincerely doubt it.

KT

I would notice, just because there was a villain in a Martin Amis book named Keith Talent, and I thought that was the best character name ever. Been meaning to ask you about that...

Wow, first person ever to get that! Thanks! :Q

Most of the time I think people just assume I have a big ego because I have 'Talent' as my surname, but that is, of course, not the case.

KT

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
definately not.

there was one person who's posts i got a kick out of reading. i can't remember his name right now...all i can remember is that he wanted a custom title that was "fashonista"

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: moshquerade
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there would anyone notice that you weren't posting anymore on Anandtech.... or something like that. See poll. :D

Nope, I dropped off the radar for 3 years and just recently came back.... only about a dozen people even remembered me. :(

Jun 19, 2004
Oct 4, 2004
No. I need to do something memorable. Like Rick Roll people in at least 25 threads every day. Yeah, that might work. Or maybe not.
/stands in a corner and cries