Do You Think America Needs To Wakeup?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: DasFox
Some very interesting things to see and read!

Are you ready for the truth? Look maybe you and I are just regular joes, so what are we going to do? ---> Just spread the truth it's out there. ;)

Zeitgeist:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Bill Benson:
http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/home.asp

Banking Federal Reserve System:
http://www.freedomdomain.com/bankfed.htm

U.S. Economics: Scam of world proportion!
http://www.thematrixhasyou.org/finances.html

Oh my god. I actually skimmed through that FRS article. How the fuck do you take this shit seriously? Do you take all material written by 16 year olds on the internet seriously, or only the ones written by walmart greeters who have a closet full of tin hats?

oh my god. reading the last link. Have you even taken an economics class? or do you refuse to go to school because they read your thoughts?

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Originally posted by: NeuroSynapsis
I am going to costco and stock up on tin foil hats in preparation for the apocalypse.

where can i get TFH's online?

perhaps i should stock up too, i think i'll need quite a few
any tips for purchasing online bulk TFHs?

Yes, buy them in 10 pound increments, alternator shaped. It's the only way to go. Gives +5 to intelligence.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
A little off topic, but is there any money to be made with with crazyass ideas? Could I get a grant or something? Or do these sites make money from donations? Seems there is a vast pool of stupid people just waiting for for someone to give their money too, why not me?

Mar 10, 2005
Mock all you want. If you're ever interested in the facts concerning the Federal Reserve, The Creature fron Jekyll Island is an excellent read. Educate yourselves.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Greenman
A little off topic, but is there any money to be made with with crazyass ideas? Could I get a grant or something? Or do these sites make money from donations? Seems there is a vast pool of stupid people just waiting for for someone to give their money too, why not me?
You need to talk to this guy.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: NeuroSynapsis
Some very interesting things to see and read!

Are you ready for the truth? Look maybe you and I are just regular joes, so what are we going to do? ---> Just spread the truth it's out there. ;)

Zeitgeist:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Bill Benson:
http://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/new/home.asp

Banking Federal Reserve System:
http://www.freedomdomain.com/bankfed.htm

U.S. Economics: Scam of world proportion!
http://www.thematrixhasyou.org/finances.html

Oh my god. I actually skimmed through that FRS article. How the fuck do you take this shit seriously? Do you take all material written by 16 year olds on the internet seriously, or only the ones written by walmart greeters who have a closet full of tin hats?

oh my god. reading the last link. Have you even taken an economics class? or do you refuse to go to school because they read your thoughts?

Nah man! You need to open your mind! Only close minded people dismiss this truth.

There is only the TRUTH! Buy now and you get a tinfoil hat with our program! We even have our own website! Wahoo! That means it is THE TRUTH! Wahooo! Read it on the intarweb means it's true!!!!

Seriously though, the matrix really does have you.

JasonCoder

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: legoman666
Wise cracks aside we can joke and laugh and want to look the other way thinking this is all crap. BUT if you have children and you care about their future, and their children's future, you certainly would not be joking, you would be looking at the truths, and helping to make our world safer for their benefit.

America is not free, and hopefully in your lifetime you will know that truth, that you are a slave, and living under the roof of a country that kills its own people, how sad, that we would look the other way and laugh.

SURE, like I said, what are we going to do about it? Well maybe nothing, BUT what we can do is at least spread the truth.

PEACE :)

Text

that almost made pop spray from my nose. Note to self: no drink beverage when clicking image links.

murban135

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Wise cracks aside we can joke and laugh and want to look the other way thinking this is all crap. BUT if you have children and you care about their future, and their children's future, you certainly would not be joking, you would be looking at the truths, and helping to make our world safer for their benefit.

America is not free, and hopefully in your lifetime you will know that truth, that you are a slave, and living under the roof of a country that kills its own people, how sad, that we would look the other way and laugh.

SURE, like I said, what are we going to do about it? Well maybe nothing, BUT what we can do is at least spread the truth.

PEACE :)

Won't anyone think of the children?

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
No, no. DasFox needs DasBrains.

I'm still mourning the loss of Amanda on Beauty And The Geek. :(

DasFox

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
People of real wisdom know that even in the smallest, appearing trivial, or things which even appear to be foolish, can have lessons, and truth to be learned and shared in them.

I showed a few sites that share some common truths that can be found across the world of history. Forget that you saw something on the internet, go out to libraries, bookstores, on the streets talking with people etc., this is EVERYWHERE!

You have a business license, degree, etc., good that doesn't make you all knowing or wise, it's just a beginning to start learning.

No man, or woman knows everything, nor will you ever know everything. Until the day you die you'll never stop learning, so wise up, don't mock what you don't know, don't call people fools even if they seem foolish to you.

As I always say, you can have an attitude if you're someone that knows everything in life. Learn to HUMBLE yourself! ;)

A man/woman willing to humble himself/herself, is a person with an open mind and heart that can learn.

I'm MAD and you should be too, you should be ashamed of yourself if you call yourself an American, without wanting to know the real truths. It's a FACT 100% that 911 was a cover up, the twin towers came down as a controlled demolition. It's impossible for airplanes to collapse a building in this fashion. America killed it's people to justify war!

If you think you are free, you can do as you please, and life has no effect on you, then guess again.

911, Iraq War, Katrina, gas inflation, the collapse of the real estate market, etc. etc. YOU'RE saying that NONE of this has an effect on you, you are to wealthy, or to powerful that it doesn't effect you?

GUESS again, we all pay the price for the corruption of our country!

I heard about an author John Perkins

http://www.johnperkins.org/

Now I don't know anything about this person, but I was told by someone that his book, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" is really good. Oh and guess what, it's a "New York Times" bestseller.

PEACE

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
People of real wisdom know that even in the smallest, appearing trivial, or things which even appear to be foolish, can have lessons, and truth to be learned and shared in them.

I showed a few sites that share some common truths that can be found across the world of history. Forget that you saw something on the internet, go out to libraries, bookstores, on the streets talking with people etc., this is EVERYWHERE!

You have a business license, degree, etc., good that doesn't make you all knowing or wise, it's just a beginning to start learning.

No man, or woman knows everything, nor will you ever know everything. Until the day you die you'll never stop learning, so wise up, don't mock what you don't know, don't call people fools even if they seem foolish to you.

As I always say, you can have an attitude if you're someone that knows everything in life. Learn to HUMBLE yourself! ;)

A man/woman willing to humble himself/herself, is a person with an open mind and heart that can learn.

I'm MAD and you should be too, you should be ashamed of yourself if you call yourself an American, without wanting to know the real truths. It's a FACT 100% that 911 was a cover up, the twin towers came down as a controlled demolition. It's impossible for airplanes to collapse a building in this fashion. America killed it's people to justify war!

If you think you are free, you can do as you please, and life has no effect on you, then guess again.

911, Iraq War, Katrina, gas inflation, the collapse of the real estate market, etc. etc. YOU'RE saying that NONE of this has an effect on you, you are to wealthy, or to powerful that it doesn't effect you?

GUESS again, we all pay the price for the corruption of our country!

I heard about an author John Perkins

http://www.johnperkins.org/

Now I don't know anything about this person, but I was told by someone that his book, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" is really good. Oh and guess what, it's a "New York Times" bestseller.

PEACE

I've got some magickal crystals that I'll cut you a sweet deal on. They get all the unpure energies out of your body with no emissions.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001

how about you go to the bookstore and pickup an economics book.