Do you remember your first post?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BenSkywalker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Cheated and used the search function,

The first topic I started on the "new" FuseTalk forums was-

1GHZ Athlon by Q3 2000??

Thought that the, at the time, roadmap for AMD was far too conservative and that they would release it well before then.

The first post on the new forums was answering a question about Millenium/Neptune and a gross oversimplification on my part:eek:,

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Thanks for the belated reply, snow patrol, I bought a 600E flip chip PGA coppermine in March which has been running excellently at 800Mhz ever since. BTW, I upgraded the memory to PC133 and the old Rage Fury to an Asus v6600.

It'll be soon to look for my next system's CPU & MB upgrade. Any early or on-time suggestions?

I was thinking of the next-gen Athlon with DDR and the Radeon Maxx.

Ariel

Aug 1, 2000
I lurked for a really long time before I joined. My co-worker is also a mmeber at this forum and so I used his name. It had to do with putting ice in beer. I just couldn't let someone ruin a perfectly good beer with ice! :)

Gatsby

Golden Member
Nov 6, 1999
I think mines asking for a laptop. thats what got me starte.. Followed by a few months hiatus.

Gatsby

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I knew it was in hot deals (that's what brought me to the forums in the first place), but I couldn't remember the thread at all. Here they are:

My first
Second
Third

Ah, the good old days *sniffs*.