Do you read on the crapper?

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Yep, and when I am on the crapper at work, I check out the web on my crackberry.

ahurtt

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Yeah, mine are typically so big it's usually at least 10-15 minutes before I can stand up and walk again. Need something to do while I wait for the pain to subside.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: ahurtt
Yeah, mine are typically so big it's usually at least 10-15 minutes before I can stand up and walk again. Need something to do while I wait for the pain to subside.

fiber in your diet.

michaelsslave

Sep 17, 2007

yikes man. you need fiber. i get so much in mine it only takes me like a min to crap and get out of the bathroom

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
defintely.

the free EGM subscriptions i've gotten because of people on this forum are what I typically read.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
That's why I have a subscription to Wired.
It doesn't actually take me that long, but I get peace and quiet while I'm in there ;)

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: michaelsslave

yikes man. you need fiber. i get so much in mine it only takes me like a min to crap and get out of the bathroom

That was going to be my comment.

I've tried to read while going, but concluded anyone who has that much time probably needs a lot more fiber and perhaps water in their diet. 90% of the time I wouldn't be able to get past the first page of a picture book. :D

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
No, don't read, though I do spend awhile in there. Going, not too bad. Cleaning up - that's the time killer. Brief rant again on this - we wash our hands with water, we shower with water, but the dirtiest part of our body gets "cleaned" with dry paper. When you go for a shower, you don't do it with just a dry roll of paper towels, do you? Or maybe go clean the cat's litter box with your bare hands - then clean them off with toilet paper. It's just gross, yet we do the same thing with our rear ends.
Why bidets haven't caught on in this country, I don't know. Maybe there's some twisted sense of American pride behind toilets and toilet paper. Maybe it's because paper manufacturers would lose a source of constant revenue, I don't know. I do know that once I finally have a net positive income (college now, net income is negative) I want to ditch the toilet and its archaic accompanying "cleansing" method.