Do you look at the night sky . More Now?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
/Faceplam

Although I do like the use of "The hall of The Mountain King". Reminds me of "Manic Miner"

Sep 12, 2004
Ok you acted as if you were Talking about the first video . Now I see your talking about the other laugh out loud . I debunked that with 3rd video . I don't have to say anything other than that. Notice both object light the clouds. In this case a pic is woth a thousand words . Than the sun rises . You have no ans for this so ya go into denile river, water that should never be consumed
A crappy video doesn't prove anything particularly since it's pixelated and stutters along the way. The first object coming up is the moon. The second object, for which the maker of the video suddenly stops the video just as it's appearing so you don't notice it's rising in line with the sun, is called a sun dog. It's a well known atmospheric effect.

If anything of that size was actually visible to the naked eye the astronomy community would be abuzz and there's no possible way the info could be kept quiet. Yet there are no professional astromers making any sort of claim about a Planet X. Instead we get some basement dwellers making claims on YouTube videos with statements like "There's a planet, and there's another planet (Really? Exactly which planets are those?)" who can't even seem to distinguish between optical distortions and reality.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
A crappy video doesn't prove anything particularly since it's pixelated and stutters along the way. The first object coming up is the moon. The second object, for which the maker of the video suddenly stops the video just as it's appearing so you don't notice it's rising in line with the sun, is called a sun dog. It's a well known atmospheric effect.

If anything of that size was actually visible to the naked eye the astronomy community would be abuzz and there's no possible way the info could be kept quiet. Yet there are no professional astromers making any sort of claim about a Planet X. Instead we get some basement dwellers making claims on YouTube videos with statements like "There's a planet, and there's another planet (Really? Exactly which planets are those?)" who can't even seem to distinguish between optical distortions and reality.

If this info gets out from sources that are what you call athentic . The world be thrown into compete lawlessness. they know that as do I . But we still have the right to know . That was not a sun dog and for you to say leaves me pondering . You retired or a youngster?

There may be a few who agree . But a sundog lighting up the clouds below not likely . You want to see the other videos .*I am not going to show them to ya you find them .

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
If this info gets out from sources that are what you call athentic . The world be thrown into compete lawlessness. they know that as do I . But we still have the right to know . That was not a sun dog and for you to say leaves me pondering . You retired or a youngster?

There may be a few who agree . But a sundog lighting up the clouds below not likely . You want to see the other videos .*I am not going to show them to ya you find them .

So the "world government" is keeping all the professional astronomers quiet but is happy for anyone to post YouTube videos?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
U tubers are good and bad and all ya really get is . well maybe . Ya kill 1 or 2 they all fall in line . JFK is good example

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Now heres a video taken from fox news.

I don't think much about this stuff as Ihave a nice scope I don't need to watch videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htl3aTaaL18&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL01C39B6CC2C66375

bluegenes1.jpg

And +1 internets to anyone who gets that reference.

Sep 12, 2004

Not likely?

sundog.jpg

Really?

Then there's this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision

The idea of the Nibiru encounter originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain. In 1995, she founded the website ZetaTalk to disseminate her ideas.[2] Lieder first came to public attention on Internet newsgroups during the build-up to Comet Hale-Bopp's 1997 perihelion. She stated, speaking as the Zetas, that "The Hale-Bopp comet does not exist. It is a fraud, perpetrated by those who would have the teeming masses quiescent until it is too late. Hale-Bopp is nothing more than a distant star, and will draw no closer."[3] She claimed that the Hale-Bopp story was manufactured to distract people from the imminent arrival of a large planetary object, "Planet X", which would soon pass by Earth and destroy civilization.[3] After Hale-Bopp's perihelion revealed it as one of the brightest and longest-observed comets of the last century,[4] Lieder removed the first two sentences of her initial statement from her site, though they can still be found in Google's archives.[3] Her claims eventually made the New York Times.[5]

btw, are you still claiming that all this will happen at the end of 2012, like you did in here a few years back? Are or you now backing off that claim to hedge your bet and avoid looking like a complete fool when it doesn't actually happen?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Why you no want to help us?

Its not that I don't want . These people don't want to except the changing solar system . So they debate earth climate change and how man is causing this . Problem is the entire solar system is heating up . Thats a truth that science agrees to .
What if everthing I said is true and you believe . Than what ???
Its not the end of the world billions COULD however die. How would knowing the truth help you. Other than knowing were all in this together . What do you think the masses would do if they thought they were about to die . The whole of the world knowing Many will die possiably billions. They (gooberment) maybe right . But I don't think so. They should tell us.
Look at book of enoch . or first books in bible .

What if aliens came to make contact. But were met with resistance and these beings were what we call god. If we went to war with aliens and I knew they didn't attack us . I not sure where I would stand. But likely with the aliens . Thats one of the reasons I do this online . They can recieve our sat. signals . I hope they study us and discover a few evil men have done this . I just want to make sure WE do not suffer for our leaders Evil . I know what The destroyer is no doubt. What I don't know is who the messengers(angels) of God are. We do know they had sexual relationships with OUR women.

This thing is so complicated. But I don't want to make War with aliens and I think that may happen .

You don't here me talk about inner earth or that sort of thing . But why is there a no fly zone at N. pole . Its an airplane short cut we don't use WHY? There are Questions they don't answer. There are naval videos of the US fleet under byrd i believe showing war at the s pole . Whats real whats not. Its all so confusing . Point is I don't care if you believe that People like Rothschild are behind the evil in the world. I do care what aliens believe however . I wouldn't want them to think we are like our leaders.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
We have all this talk of reforming P&N but then we can't even get a flagrantly off-topic thread moved?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Planet venus

got anymore proof?

Venus lol . You have seen venus After sunrise. It is the morning and evening star like most pre schoolers know. That not venus . What they are trying to make us believe now because so many are seeing it . Is the Earth trojan . Who knows?

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Definately a sun dog. Never saw any when I lived out east but I've seen several over the last 20 years living out in the Northwest.

That is indeed a sun dog . Seen it hundreds of times in my lifeWhen its real cold you can count on a sun dog showing up .

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

What if aliens came to make contact. But were met with resistance and these beings were what we call god. If we went to war with aliens and I knew they didn't attack us . I not sure where I would stand. But likely with the aliens ....

... Thats one of the reasons I do this online . They can recieve our sat. signals . I hope they study us ....

Screw that! If your happy with some little green dude up to his armpit in your back passage that's up to you but I'm not having any extra terrestrials diddling with my dark matter! :colbert: