Do you like REALISTIC tank gaming?

matsimus

Apr 7, 2016
Hey guys!

For those of you who enjoy realistic gaming for armored fighting vehicles and tanks you should check out Steel Beasts Pro! Its a awesome game and I would love to be able to have some online games with anyone interested?

<self promotion removed.> and I have it listed under the ... Hope to see some of you in the game sometime! Feel free to add me on steam also for any other kind of games you may want to play!

Cya!

Matsimus

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 29, 2015
In that video above, the way he just sits there shooting stuff lol, it reminds me of Operation Wolf from the 90's. Seems decent for tank fans though, although I think Arma2/3 is worth considering.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I tried it once, but the government frowned on it.

hqdefault.jpg

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
This "game" has to be a joke. Some sort of Kickstarter project where the developer feels obligated to show something for the money they received and are hoping this will shut everyone up.

Racan

Golden Member
Sep 22, 2012
Not a joke. And not really a game:

http://www.esimgames.com/

Version Differences

Intended Use:
SB Professional: Training of soldiers in a (networked) simulation lab under the direction of an operator / controller.
SB Pro PE: Training of soldiers on their personal PCs using exercises that do not require an operator / controller.
SB Pro has all the features of SB Pro PE – plus these:
Unlimited network clients – SB Pro PE is limited to 8.
Customization Available (for a fee)
Instructor (O/C) Mode with free-flight camera
Advanced AAR Features
Map Creation/Import (DTED and Shape Files)
Larger Mission Areas (limited only by RAM) – SB Pro PE is limited to approximately 20x20km²
Manual Ballistics Deviations

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
How is this topic still here? The guy created an account just to post this and get users to go see his youtube.