Do you hit the enter key hard?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Many people have asked me "How often do you have to replace your keyboard?". I beat the living crap out of any keyboard I type on. It's genetic, I think. I just don't have a light touch. When I type, you can hear it across the room. :evil:

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Many people have asked me "How often do you have to replace your keyboard?". I beat the living crap out of any keyboard I type on. It's genetic, I think. I just don't have a light touch. When I type, you can hear it across the room. :evil:
Same here..

I can hit the enter key pretty damn hard sometimes... sounds like it snaps. :Q

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
If it's my keyboard which is treated nicely, I don't hit it hard because I don't need to. On the other hand, if it is a POS keyboard like at my school, I must slam the keyboard for the strokes to register.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
i had pb&j for dinner

The peanut butter expired about 4 months ago. You'll have food poisoning in the morning. Go to sleep now...you'll live.

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
i never hit it hard.. just as hard as any other keys..

since i use pinky anyways.. i cant hit hard.

and now back on topic.. PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MustangSVT

and now back on topic.. PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
I use my pinky too, but I can definately create quite the "CRACK!" when I bring the weight of my whole hand down on it. :p

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
Originally posted by: Eli
Originally posted by: MustangSVT

I use my pinky too, but I can definately create quite the "CRACK!" when I bring the weight of my whole hand down on it. :p

i see you have mastered the "CRACK PINKY" grasshoppaa...

now get me some :beer: