Do you have nude pics of your S.O.?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: BrianH1
not techincally. i have seen them, taken some, but i cant find them anymore.

You can have them back if you want them. They are stuck together though. Sorry. :eek: :eek: :eek:

GrantMeThePower

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2005
I have pics of all but one of the girls i've dated and very explict videos of two.

But I have one great story..

My gf at the time was in Hawaii with her best friend (who incidentally was dating my best friend-we set them up). Anyway, she called me from there and said that they'd fooled around with the camera after drinking...they posed for each other (naked obviously or else this story sucks lol).

When they got back she left her pictures from the trip at my place. There were no nudies, unfortunetly....BUT in the envelope from the devoloper (yes, this was before digital!) all of the negatives were there. Remembering her story, i looked through them, and hit the jackpot! She was coming back in just a few hours so i ran down to the 1 hour photo, had them developed, and between you guys and me...never told her. Yeah, so sue me. lol....

Best part was calling my buddy and saying, "guess what? I have naked pictures of your girfriend!"

Yeah....good times.

XJustMeX21

Golden Member
Nov 26, 2005
Yes and of the two before her also. Guess they find me trustworthy, that being said i have never shown them to anyone

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
hell no; i sure as hell wouldn't let anyone take a pic of me. in this day and age, that ****** can fvck you up.