Do you have a living or final will?

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
No to both. Did you do it through a lawyer? Is it terribly difficult to do on your own? << QuitBanningMe.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
No but probably should with a second child on the way.

My parents have neither. We've been trying to get them to do it for years but my Dad never cooperates.

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: thirtythree
No to both. Did you do it through a lawyer? Is it terribly difficult to do on your own? << QuitBanningMe.

Lawyer but I doubt it is difficult to do on your own. I just didn't want to fvck it up.

ELopes580

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2003
No to both. But here it on ATOT.

1) Let me die.
2) If I actually have assets, fight over it in court.

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: ELopes580
No to both. But here it on ATOT.

1) Let me die.
2) If I actually have assets, fight over it in court.
I'll be your first witness.

second

of course we will never know when he kicks the bucket.......unless heaven has internet acces like I hope..........

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Pretty good ratio so far. Guess there's a lot of youngins.

Yep...
of course I'm not really old and I don't have any real assets.....just something I did to feel respossible.

The wife technically owns everything (except my cars) anyway..................

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: QuitBanningMe
Pretty good ratio so far. Guess there's a lot of youngins.

Yep...
of course I'm not really old and I don't have any real assets.....just something I did to feel resposible.

The wife technically owns everythin (except my cars) anyway..................
Yeah, I'm 19. I'm sure I have fewer assets then you, but I have this strange urge to do it...

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Nope to both...I don't really have anything that would need to be covered in a will. I'll just die and be gone...end of story.

Edit:

I'm 31.

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Insane3D
Nope to both...I don't really have anything that would need to be covered in a will. I'll just die and be gone...end of story.

Edit:

I'm 31.

That's so sad.... :(

..........same for me except I'm 11 years younger :p

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Insane3D
Sad? How?

You die, and that's it...

*shrug*

:)

True...

Maybe I should leave all my possessions to the remaining NC members (except Dug, since he's probably the one who's gonna end up murdering me :|)

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Sorry to re-hash an old thread....but are there any easy/free forms/resources I can use to create a living will? My job has a particular hazard (scuba diving, being eaten by sharks or killed by venomous animals....I kid you not). I kinda of think it would be a good idea to have something prepared for an unfortunate possbility.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
i have a will , but it needs to be updated, we had it done when i was in the navy (service members can get them for free)