Do those carb blocker products really work? How about Trimspa?

Arkitech

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2000
I'm really interested in the carb blocker products, its a proven fact that carbs are what causes fat buildup. Also I'm a diabetic so carbs and sugars are my enemy.

Anyone on this used those carb blocking pills? Did they work?

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
No, they're a scam like most things in the diet industry. Do a search for "glycemic index" and try to stick to the carbs that are on the lower end of the scale, as they provoke the least in terms of insulin response.

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
not really. They do a little but it is not enough to make a difference. I just suggest a better diet is the way to go. I have changed my diet recently because I am trying to build lean muscle mass so I don't eat a lot of carbs anymore.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
scam, hoax, fraud.

Eating healthy food and getting exercise is (sadly) the only method that really works. You don't even have to starve yourself if you eat lots of veggies :p and whole grains / beans / legumes and cut down on the animal fat and sugar.

<-- too lazy to do any of the above

vladimir

Banned
Sep 15, 2002
fat lazy americans love their miracle diet pills and shortcuts to losing weight, thats why its such a huge industry selling sugar pills to chumps and telling them they can lose 40 lbs in a week