Do Ninjas still exist?

chocobaR

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2001
I was thinking of becoming a Ninja but I wasn't sure if they still existed.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Yes, just like God they are everywhere, and just like God they're so good in hiding that no one can ever see them! See the logic in it? Proves the existance of both ninjas as well as God! :p

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
umm... you have people who still try to learn the art of ninjitsu, although in terms of profession, i don't think they would exist. as far as i recall, they were paid assasins. of course we have paid assasins today but they probably don't go around jumping through trees and throwing shuriken in your face...

they continue the grandmaster tradition though. Masaaki Hatsumi is THE Grandmaster. Below is a link with his picture. Also note Stephen Hayes, an American 'Ninja.' He is the author of several Ninja books.

link

edit: btw, i remember some years ago they would have American Ninja training camps. you could probably check that out if you were really interested.

here is a link for Steven haayes. apparently you can get instruction in ohio.

http://www.skhquest.com/default.aspx

shenaniganz

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2003
Of course they do. I saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
they continue the grandmaster tradition though. Masaaki Hatsumi is THE Grandmaster. Below is a link with his picture. Also note Stephen Hayes, an American 'Ninja.' He is the author of several Ninja books

Finally someone who isn't talking out his ass!

Hatsumi is the 34th linear grandmaster of the Togakure-ryu, and heads the Bujinkan Dojo, the only authentic source of ninpo in the world. Stephen Hayes was technically the first American 'ninja,' but has since parted with the Bujinkan to become another self-promoting, business-oriented Western master with his To Shin Do school. Steve has written many books, and that's part of what bothers me: he's really, really vain. Jack Hoban and Bud Malstrom are better examples of American shidoshi, Bud in particular throws great seminars.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: kage69
they continue the grandmaster tradition though. Masaaki Hatsumi is THE Grandmaster. Below is a link with his picture. Also note Stephen Hayes, an American 'Ninja.' He is the author of several Ninja books

Hatsumi is the 34th linear grandmaster of the Togakure-ryu, and heads the Bujinkan Dojo, the only authentic source of ninpo in the world. Stephen Hayes was the technically the first American 'ninja,' but has since parted with the Bujinkan to become another self-promoting, business-oriented Western master with his To Shin Do school. Steve has written many books, and that's part of what bothers me: he's really, really vain. Jack Hoban and Bud Malstrom are better examples of American shidoshi, Bud in particular throws great seminars.

my information is all 8 years or older. I used to really, really, really have an identity complex. i used to think i was a ninja. don't laugh but at one time i had my mom stitch me a ninja outfit and i made a sword from a hammered metal pipe. okay it was retarded. but i was like 12 at the time. anyways, i used to check out steven haayes books from the library and read all of them i would even practice the art in my garage by myself.

yes... i know. LOSER.
:eek:

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
Originally posted by: captains

best web site evar :D

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha! *Wipes tears* Bwahahahahahahaha!

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab
Originally posted by: kage69

Hatsumi is the 34th linear grandmaster of the Togakure-ryu, and heads the Bujinkan Dojo, the only authentic source of ninpo in the world. Stephen Hayes was the technically the first American 'ninja,' but has since parted with the Bujinkan to become another self-promoting, business-oriented Western master with his To Shin Do school. Steve has written many books, and that's part of what bothers me: he's really, really vain. Jack Hoban and Bud Malstrom are better examples of American shidoshi, Bud in particular throws great seminars.

my information is all 8 years or older. I used to really, really, really have an identity complex. i used to think i was a ninja. don't laugh but at one time i had my mom stitch me a ninja outfit and i made a sword from a hammered metal pipe. okay it was retarded. but i was like 12 at the time. anyways, i used to check out steven haayes books from the library and read all of them i would even practice the art in my garage by myself.

yes... i know. LOSER.
:eek:

you and chocobar should fight to the death.

chocobaR

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2001
Okay I'm set, I'm becoming a Ninja. I'll specialize in the long-range combat, using bows and ninja stars to defeat enemies. In short-range combat, I'll dual wield short swords.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
ChocobaR, will that be WITH or WITHOUT the elf ears? You can be an elf eared fightin' Ninja.