Do I have a medical condition, or something?

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003
After forgetting many small, fairly unimportant tasks today, I took a step back and realized that I'm never able to concentrate on/short-term remember many things.

You know that feeling you have when you have a fever, where it seems like you're walking, seeing, and breathing, but your brain feels asleep and anything you do or see isn't retained? It's the same way for me, except I'm constantly like that. I can't remember the names of relatives, family friends, or casual acquaintances, and I don't know what it is.

Is it some sort of disorder? Is there some herbal remedy that I could pick up at a drug store?

Give me a hand here, please.

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Yo_Ma-Ma
When did you first notice this? Are you on anything herbal now?

I've noticed it several times in the past, but I didn't know what to do about it, and still don't. I'm not on any form of medication.

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Originally posted by: Chraticn
Originally posted by: Yo_Ma-Ma
When did you first notice this? Are you on anything herbal now?

I've noticed it several times in the past, but I didn't know what to do about it, and still don't. I'm not on any form of medication.

(he meant pot):Q

yoda291

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
see a doctor?

odds are it's probably just some toxin making its rounds in your system making it hard to maintain focus...but you should talk to a physician and eat more oatmeal.