DNC Chair Torn To Shreds Over False Claims

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I am having lunch at my desk again. Catching news out of the side of my eye with streaming coverage of the shooting in NYC and a high speed car chase in FL.

All of a sudden, there is a damn screeching noise. Almost makes me drop my Yukro Ethiopian brew-up.

For a moment I forget where I am and think a howler monkey got into the office.

Sure enough, and loud enough to make reach out to cut the volume way down, it's Demo Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the telly having a splendid row with Anderson Cooper on CNN.

Not live news. A replay from last night.

Hello. This is not a lovefest. And neither is giving up.

Schultzie spews out a lie. Cooper calls her on it. Schultzie doubles down. Cooper rebuts. Fake smile. Grimace. Fake smile again. Lie is repeated. Challenge thrown. She claims it don' mean nuthin'. He says it does. LA Times. Another false and malicious lie by Debbie. Another double down, another shot by Cooper.

Little Debbie is schooled by Cooper. Won't she ever learn?

Replay here:

DNC Chair Torn To Shreds Over False Claims

Health And Sanity WARNING: Turn your volume down a bit before watching, you wouldn't want your coffee spilling in your lap, would you?

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
She is stupid. Her tenure is sure to be shored by this...when even CNN says the DNC is lying, you know they have gone too far.

Last edited:

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Saw the vid this AM but couldn't stand to watch it all the way through. I've got a real revulsion towards serial liars - always have. I know she's being pushed aside (after the elections, next year, can't remember) but really, they don't think the time is now? That tells me the DNC is fully behind whatever message she's putting out there. Not good.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
She has that liberal condescending attitude even when proven wrong down perfect.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
boomerang

So, you have a sense of revulsion about Romney too? His most recent lies about Medicare and welfare turned your stomach too?

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
What I am finding interesting is how certain known liberals are pushing back on the Obama messaging, calling them out for lies.

90 percent of the TV talking heads are in Obama's camp, but it seems more and more common for some of them to say quit the lying. Maybe they are now thinking the lying is going to have a backlash?

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
One of the key differences between people of liberal and conservative tendencies is that liberals will call each other out. Conservatives would view it as disloyal and immoral not to stand behind a lying spokesperson.

OP, I'll take your word on the unpleasantness of the video.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
These people, on both sides, are basically professional liars. The problem with Wasserman-Schultz is that she sucks at it.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
One of the key differences between people of liberal and conservative tendencies is that liberals will call each other out. Conservatives would view it as disloyal and immoral not to stand behind a lying spokesperson.

This is really silly to say. Honestly, you think there are no conservatives that call out other conservatives on lying?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

This, integrity is not a word not known much to them...

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
huh. Good for Anderson Cooper. I'll watch him more often now.

Wait who am I kidding? I don't own a television.

Schultz is the DNC Chair? Pshew.

Last edited:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
This is really silly to say. Honestly, you think there are no conservatives that call out other conservatives on lying?

A lot of us think that both sides are in bed with the banks and big business, thus we think they're all full of shit and talking out of the side of their necks.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Well if you say that, then you agree with what she is saying, right?

I'll give her this, she stuck with her talking points no matter what. Not that parroting the same thing over and over again while being eviscerated really helps your cause, but I guess some people just believe in the power of repetition.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I'll give her this, she stuck with her talking points no matter what. Not that parroting the same thing over and over again while being eviscerated really helps your cause, but I guess some people just believe in the power of repetition.

Politicians on both sides seem to have really bought into the 'if you say it enough times they will believe it' philosophy of political speaking. I mean, have you watched a senate hearing lately? Same thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .........................

Iron Wolf

Jul 27, 2010

I think Congressman Akin would disagree with you on that point.

dali71

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2003
I have a bit more respect for Anderson Cooper after watching him humiliate that worthless wise and beautiful woman. :thumbsup:

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
You may want to edit that post dali. I read something here that led me to believe that the word you used to describe her is a forbidden word. I may be wrong though.