Dissolvable Bikini: The greatest Invention Known 2 Man

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
So what happens if the girl gets very turned on but not in the water does just the part over her Vag dissolve?

PlasmaBomb

Lifer
Nov 19, 2004
Originally posted by: DAGTA
Originally posted by: manlymatt83
Originally posted by: ozziememz

A bikini that dissolves in water has outraged women`s rights campaigners. The saucy thong swimsuit - sold as the perfect present for dumped boyfriends - looks like a real bikini but disappears completely after just a few seconds in water.

Sellers in Germany bill the Get Naked costume as a chance for men to get their own back after a break-up.

Dissolvable Bikini

I still have yet to understand this.

I agree this is wrong. But want more respect, yet SOME parade their bodies around for everyone to see constantly, purposely showing off more than guys would, but then get mad when guys look at them?

I also know people who don't like this sort of stuff but are 100% OK with prostitution. I'm so confused.

If a woman goes out in a skimpy outfit then pretends to be mad because you are looking, it is because you are not the guy that she WANTS looking at her in that outfit.

Or other women haven't noticed and been suitable jealous...

PlasmaBomb

Lifer
Nov 19, 2004
Originally posted by: OCguy
Originally posted by: ozziememz

I am still not convinced that this product works. I might need a video to convince me :)

Send nerdress the bikini and I will provide the video. ;)

Fixed :)

Being the ATOT designated babe carries a great deal of responsibility...

Quiksilver

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2005
Actually on a thought, PM me for video demonstration that is NSFW

Looks like it is just all the strings and shit that dissolve but otherwise it works.

TuxDave

Lifer
Oct 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Quiksilver

Looks like it is just all the strings and shit that dissolve but otherwise it works.

Saw the link before you fixed it... and wow. :Q

Quiksilver

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2005
Originally posted by: TuxDave
Originally posted by: Quiksilver

Saw the link before you fixed it... and wow. :Q

:laugh: