Disney World!

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999
Has anyone stayed on Disney property before? If so, what is the best resort to stay at? What I want is a huge pool, volleyball net (in the pool), slides, and a really nice hot tub.

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
Kids or no kids because there is like a sports resort, some wildernesss one, and some others I can't remember. We were going to stay but we tried making reservations like a week ahead, she was booked full. Make your reservations early!

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001

<< Has anyone stayed on Disney property before? If so, what is the best resort to stay at? What I want is a huge pool, volleyball net (in the pool), slides, and a really nice hot tub. >>

Funny you should mention all this -- I'm planning my honeymoon with my soon-to-be wife right now, and we're going to DisneyWorld.

Here's a good FAQ with probably all the information you'll need: Link :)

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
I'm not sure, but it may be a military-only hotel, but I think it was on Disney Property. Anyway, my parents stayed at the Shades of Green when they came along to Florida when my high school band went there for a competition a few years ago. From my understanding of it, they liked it, although I'm not sure about all the extra things you mentioned.