Direct2Drive has Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Ed. for $13!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Just to be clear, there's *no* continuation from FO3. Completely different Stories and no references. Type of Game, Gameplay, and Game Engine are the same, but that's the end of the similarities.

That's not ENTIRELY true, there's a few references here and there to the vaults. It's explained well enough at the beginning of New Vegas but FO3 players will know a lot more about those vault references firsthand. But those are few and far between, and definitely not integral to the story in any way.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
I have been looking for a new game to play until the original l4d maps are released for l4d2. For this price + discount, its too good to pass up.

Another good thing, this is just in time for the weekend. I'll start the download tonight, and hopefully the game will be ready to play by friday evening. Sounds like a good way to start fathers day weekend.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Well, I got Fallout:NV a while back, and this "Collectors Edition" doesn't really offer anything over my current copy that I need to buy it again.

Now, if it came with the DLCs for $13....

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
I would still pay the $60 I paid for NV. I absolutely love it. If anyone is on the fence, GET IT. It's only $13.