Dilbert, Dogbert

Edgewardb

Jul 17, 2007
I know it is still pretty ancient, but I am still getting a good laugh. Did you guys ever heard or read the comics before?

badkarma1399

Feb 21, 2007
Yes. I have a link to the daily comic on my igoogle homepage. Dilbert definitely is amazing. I also have Peals before Swine there, good stuff.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Sadly, Dilbert cartoons are too close to my real life job to be funny anymore. They're like mini-documentaries to me now :(

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
ever heard of dilbert? :confused:

are you 14 years old?

How about this "Garfield" thing? Is it any good? I haven't heard much about it, but it's supposed to be all the rage with the kids these days.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: Jeff7

are you 14 years old?

How about this "Garfield" thing? Is it any good? I haven't heard much about it, but it's supposed to be all the rage with the kids these days.

thats dope man

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Jeff7

are you 14 years old?

yeah, or Peanuts. ;)

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by: ultimatebob
Sadly, Dilbert cartoons are too close to my real life job to be funny anymore. They're like mini-documentaries to me now :(

I laugh and cry at the same time when I read them. The guy who writes them has a real knack for making office cartoons...

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Kaido
Originally posted by: ultimatebob

I laugh and cry at the same time when I read them. The guy who writes them has a real knack for making office cartoons...

He takes suggestions via email.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Scott Adams was an engineer at AT&T I think, so I imagine a lot of the cartoons strips are from his own experiences...

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: BCYL
Scott Adams was an engineer at AT&T I think, so I imagine a lot of the cartoons strips are from his own experiences...

I have to correct myself, he worked for Pacific Bell