Didn't someone post a thing about mario....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Hmmm, don't know what's up with the slow downloads. This host is usually very fast...

btw, it's already been downloaded 65 times, so it's apparently not too slow....

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
OMG, that guy is insane, not only did he take advantage of every bug in the game, but he has skills. finishing with 000 time left on purpose, the bullet jumping thing in world 8-2... damn.

Semidevil

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Originally posted by: Semidevil
hey, I d/loaded, and it was only audio.............:|

You obviously don't have the video codec required to view it.

Get the codec, it will work.

Viper GTS

ok.......what is a codec? and how do I go about fixing this problem......media player and winamp doesn't play it right.

fr

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
WTF? Is this for real?

How do you do a wall jump? Sometimes it looks like he even double jumps. He can walk between two goombas and bust through walls? Damn.

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: Maleficus
wtf? this is like a h4x3d version of mario or something!

I have no idea. I want a copy of this game though.

I read around, and it appaears to be a beta version of the game. Will post if I can find it.

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
It looks like a rom that may have been editied in some way. The very last few frames, I think I seen a mouse cursor or some type of a curson clicking on something.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: jfall
It looks like a rom that may have been editied in some way. The very last few frames, I think I seen a mouse cursor or some type of a curson clicking on something.

looks like good ole nesticle to me.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
If you freeze frame that part he's selecting a movie to playback of the jumping over the flagpole thing.

nater

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2001
Originally posted by: dman
If you freeze frame that part he's selecting a movie to playback of the jumping over the flagpole thing.

so i'ts a fake (9 min to go at 157 kb/sec)